A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Wedding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A Wedding Empty
PostSubject: A Wedding   A Wedding EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:13 pm

It's always nice when a wedding happens in times of troubles. I was fishing along the river trying to get my daily meal and dodging stray projectiles when two people appeared at GZ. They announced they were a couple and wished to get married in Korth. They tried on various costumes and settled on the Bravepaw ensemble. Ashanrai was the officiator, and Sara and I were the witnesses. The wedding took place in the Temple of Torrix and all humans were invited, including any banished ones. I led the couple to Pandryl and we went to the temple. Ash performed the ceremony and rings were given. And then another short ceremony ocurred between Ashanrai and Sara, although I am not sure they are officially married as I saw no rings given. I was busy at that point myself as I was watching Vladimire, lest he decide to pry off a few precious gems or chisel gold from a statue. Congratulations to Garron e and HopeFaith e.
Back to top Go down
Sara Adams

Sara Adams

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Persona Record
Char Name: Sara Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

A Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wedding   A Wedding EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:48 am

It was a beautiful cermeony and from the bottom of my heart i congratulate the lucky couple.
My the leaves of your tree never turn brown and i pray your love lasts an eternity.
Once again congratulations, you brought the whole of Korth to a standstill to listen to your vowes and with the magical words 'I love you' my tears appeared with such happiness.
Huray! for Garron. and HopeFaith e !
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomelon
Vladamire

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-11-30

A Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wedding   A Wedding EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:13 pm

Long Live Sara Adams & VLadamire Adams
Back to top Go down
Sara Adams

Sara Adams

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Persona Record
Char Name: Sara Adams
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

A Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wedding   A Wedding EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:58 am

ERM ......
NO

*Laughs*

And for whome who do not know Ashanrai and I were wed that same day, although not many of you attended nor did many see the ceremony it was beautiful, the sapling that ashanrai planted as a sign of our love is in the middle of St.Abaris church and it was wonderful.

I had all these ideas of a big wedding with everyone attendting and a massive feast, however, i was shown i did not need anything ... apart from Ashanrai of course *smiles*

May the leaves on your tree never turn brown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomelon
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Allies: Tir'an

A Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wedding   A Wedding EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:54 pm

My congratulations to both happy couples. I am so very sorry I could not be in attendance for either ceremony as my duties elsewhere kept me occupied.

The next time anyone wishes to get married and have me there, please invite me ahead of time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wedding   A Wedding Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wedding
Page 1 of 1