A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World rate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladamire

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-11-30

World rate Empty
PostSubject: World rate   World rate EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:22 pm

My personal opinion..
The world story line has come to a slow pace. There used to be really good storys daily here. There are 3-4 people here that are on the verge of leaving because of the recent inactivity (and not being accepted into Prolix). Agreed a game is what you make it, but in order to keep people I think there should be more developer run storylines, more often. I'd hate to see this game turn out like AWRPG, it sucked enough losing that world, this one I've gotten really into and would just leave AW if it were to end.

All I'm asking is that we have more dragon wars, and all that fun stuff. I love the trivia and all, that was really fun. But story line, or people will forget that we are even in a Dragon War... That's the whole point of Chapter 5 right?
I've seen about one dragon since months ago when i was leader. Please please please don't let this game die. I'm talking to everyone when i say this. Let's all pitch in.. If we have to have an ideas section for storyline specifically then lets do it!!!!! This is the last standing fun RPG in AW.. Without it, I'd cancel my citizenship.
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

World rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: World rate   World rate EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:54 pm

cant have much.. if any.. storyline with dragon wars goin on if theres so few around.. which is why i try to do at least somethin if i see theres > 3 people around.. ive been doin storyline still but gosh damnit no one whose witnessing/taking part in it posts it to these forums or alerts other players.. so its like it never happened

the nidhogg story could be somethin big in prolix.. but he can only grow if jen/people actually take care of him..
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Vladamire

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-11-30

World rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: World rate   World rate EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:58 am

I agree with you... And we will do things from now on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: World rate   World rate Empty

Back to top Go down

World rate
Page 1 of 1