A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Have to say this

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara Adams

Sara Adams

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Persona Record
Char Name: Sara Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

I Have to say this Empty
PostSubject: I Have to say this   I Have to say this EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:39 am

I just have to have a moan about this, i mean seriously!
A while ago i got told by certain people that they were trying to make everyone a bit richer i thought ' weehey! what a great idea' but whats this?

Yes i agree youve made everyone richer, BUT you have put the prices up on certian things and in a case that make me SO angry you almost doubled the price of a poxy health crystal, you only gain 1 point and now its well over 9k, so really you havent made anyone rich, youve given people more money and then raised the price of everything else, thats why i havent been on im just wondering why ive bee told doing things would become easier and to me and my way of thinking they haven't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomelon
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

I Have to say this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have to say this   I Have to say this EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:50 am

health crystals is the only thing whose price has gone up ..... so if this is what your talking about...

then.. i can only assume you have not yet tried the new activities that drastically make money easier to come by in addition to the tons more once-useless items that are now sellable....it HAS been proven already that you can make at least 50k in under an hour or 2 worth of work, and thats 50k.. enough for 5-6 health crystals

prices are not static... they are very much dynamic and will change as the economy changes... when people get rich, hell yeah a company in that person's area is gonna raise prices

.. and for the record, i dont think i ever said it would get easier.. im not sure whose telling you this.. but it wasnt me and i shouldnt be blamed for it
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
dr. duke

dr. duke

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Persona Record
Char Name: Bean Duke Turunalindi
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Tir'an

I Have to say this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have to say this   I Have to say this EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:53 pm

harvesting and mining can make you alot of moneyh, i hope you try these, theyre fun. see you on the flipside- Duke
Back to top Go down
http://www.awmyths.com
Vladamire

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-11-30

I Have to say this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have to say this   I Have to say this EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:20 am

If you look deep into the game, at every single detail you will see that you can make well over 100k in a 30 minute time period. I've done it, I would never tell how but seriously. I can make a million in two days and just pass out the money. But that'd only raise prices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Have to say this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have to say this   I Have to say this Empty

Back to top Go down

I Have to say this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: Out of Character :: General Discussion (OOC)-
Jump to: