A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gone over April vacation.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Attasha

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Persona Record
Char Name: Attasha
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Tir'an

Gone over April vacation. Empty
PostSubject: Gone over April vacation.   Gone over April vacation. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:17 pm

For those of you who don't already know, I'm going to be taking a road trip with my step-sister down to Loiusianna next week. I'll be gone starting this Friday and I'll be gone until either Tuesday the 28th or Wednesday the 29th. But I will attempt to get onto my laptop on the way down whenever we stop at hotels. I'll try and keep a log of where I'm going, just because I easily forget. All I know is that I'll be travelling through New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee, Alabama and Mississippi. I'll just forget the towns we're going through.

So yes. I just thought I should tell you ahead of time instead of suddenly disappearing for a week and a half without any trace of where I'd gone.
Back to top Go down

Gone over April vacation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: Out of Character :: General Discussion (OOC)-
Jump to: