A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dabbler's View of Constellations

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dabbler's View of Constellations Empty
PostSubject: Dabbler's View of Constellations   Dabbler's View of Constellations EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:16 pm

As I grabbed my journal from my home I went out at night to take a look at some stars. I spotted a bright white star that attracted me. But why it attracted me I do not know. But I do think it has some reasoning for the future that lies in front of us Tir'anians. It took upon the shape of a battlefield. I do not know why but It could be good or bad. All I know is it has to do with the Tir'anians. I think it could possibly lead to another war.

Another star that grasped my interest was a star that took shape of a sword. This Consetllation was like it was referring to the battlefield. I do not know why these stars just appeared as is. But I know the moral of these stars is that we should be prepared just in case war does break out.
Back to top Go down

Dabbler's View of Constellations
Page 1 of 1