A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving AW indefinitely now.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shokkus

Shokkus

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Shokkus
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

Leaving AW indefinitely now. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving AW indefinitely now.   Leaving AW indefinitely now. EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:25 pm

Revoked my citizenship yesterday. Took me a whole 10 seconds to consider it too Very Happy . Sorry, that sounded mean. I guess I've just gotten done with AW for a while. Too many disputes with Garrick about how to run AWMyths too much time spent wondering what the AW staff is wasting my $70 a year on (that's a new 360 game right there, or enough gas to get me to the shore and back,) and just too many nights thinking I'm wasting my time, I could be doing something productive with it, which hasn't happened yet.

So for now, this is goodbye. Thanks for the fun two years though. You've all been especially cool

If you wanna say goodbye, or send me hate mail, or whatever, it's Metatron22xx@gmail.com . See you guys later.
Back to top Go down
shadow demon

shadow demon

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Persona Record
Char Name: shadow demon
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

PostSubject: Re: Leaving AW indefinitely now.   Leaving AW indefinitely now. EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 8:34 pm

awww why do you have to leave? you come back now this instant
Back to top Go down
Steel2000

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Leaving AW indefinitely now.   Leaving AW indefinitely now. EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 7:28 pm

Ok buddy, I can understand your choice. I know you will be back, we just don't know when! Enjoy your time away, see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving AW indefinitely now.   Leaving AW indefinitely now. Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving AW indefinitely now.
Page 1 of 1