A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Build zone gone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enkil

Enkil

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Persona Record
Char Name: Enkil Khayman
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

Build zone gone Empty
PostSubject: Build zone gone   Build zone gone EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:59 am

Ok, I got on Lastria today to work on my house, but I found two things that made me extremely furious; One, MY pyramid that I built in MY house was gone, and I worked hard on it to get it perfect. Two, my buildzone is just gone. Who the hell did this? Whoever it was, put it back and leave my house alone, dont delete my stuff damnit! Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Enkil

Enkil

Persona Record

Build zone gone Empty
PostSubject: Re:Build zone gone   Build zone gone EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:04 am

And if it was you who did this Garrick, I think I might know why; That pillar I made that was a replica of my buildzone activation was only made to see if I could allow Enkil to build since I'm never being Lastria again except for building. It turned out it worked, I think, I was able to build, but I could rightclick things even if I was outside my buildzone. I decided only to use it when I'm in my house. If you deleted my buildzone for this reason, I understand, but why the hell did my pyramid have anything to do with it?
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow

Build zone gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build zone gone   Build zone gone EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 3:52 pm

Enkil wrote:
but I could rightclick things even if I was outside my buildzone

Thank you for answering your own question. I see this as an bug, unreported and therefore an abuse. Take this as a lesson, "you abuse, you lose"
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Enkil

Enkil

Persona Record

Build zone gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build zone gone   Build zone gone EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:23 am

So I was supposed to know that? I was going to ask you about it the next time you got on, so you could look at it and see what was going on. Its not my fault, nor anyone elses, that you didn't get on while I was on. I was planning on us looking at it together, I thought it would be more convient for you if we did it together. Mabey you would have wanted a demonstration, or something else that would require us both being online. That being said, I was not abusing it.
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Persona Record

Build zone gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build zone gone   Build zone gone EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 11:19 am

Enkil wrote:
So I was supposed to know that? I was going to ask you about it the next time you got on, so you could look at it and see what was going on. Its not my fault, nor anyone elses, that you didn't get on while I was on. I was planning on us looking at it together, I thought it would be more convient for you if we did it together. Mabey you would have wanted a demonstration, or something else that would require us both being online. That being said, I was not abusing it.

Well, consider this: It is the second time you have, by some unknown magics, had the ability to build outside your area without being given the right. I don't know what you are doing to cause this as the first time I was unable to get a straight answer out of you. It is apparent though that it is something you are doing since not a single other person has mistakenly stumbled upon a similar bug.

If you wanted to wait until I was on, fine. But how hard would it be to leave me a simple message like "Hey, I need to talk to you soon one-on-one, when can you next make yourself available?" You could have sent it in a telegram, a private forum message, or even a public forum post, or sent it to one of my 2 emails (ronzulus@optonline.net or admin@awmyths.com). And this kind of a message is only the simplest you could have gone. You could have also gotten into more detail. But alas, no message from you whatsoever regarding this issue, which indicates that you did not make an attempt to report the issue or to even ask if it was an issue at all (although by your posts, it seems like you knew you weren't meant to build outside your build area otherwise you would have again).
Back to top Go down
Enkil

Enkil

Persona Record

Build zone gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build zone gone   Build zone gone EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:28 am

Ok, I guess I didn't even think to do that. My mistake. As for the first time this has happened, I don't know myself how I was able to. Please excuse my stupidity in this. *Hits himself on th head for béing so stupid*
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Persona Record

Build zone gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build zone gone   Build zone gone EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 3:47 pm

Glad you understand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Build zone gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build zone gone   Build zone gone Empty

Back to top Go down

Build zone gone
Page 1 of 1