A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

thinking of getting a PAV

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Asora

Asora

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Persona Record
Char Name: Asora Xino Exinoris
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Tir'an

thinking of getting a PAV Empty
PostSubject: thinking of getting a PAV   thinking of getting a PAV EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:37 pm

im thinking of getting a white dragon PAV.... valuk thinks it would be unfair.... i just said: if people think its unfair they can get there own.. any way just wondering, are PAVs free in this world? or do i have to buy one? scratch
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

PostSubject: Re: thinking of getting a PAV   thinking of getting a PAV EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:51 pm

I highly advise against using creatures as PAVs since you are at a serious disadvantage with them
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Shokkus

Shokkus

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Shokkus
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

PostSubject: Re: thinking of getting a PAV   thinking of getting a PAV EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:52 pm

I agree with Garrick. It'd be unfair for you to have a dragon while others wouldn't be allowed to use such, and yeah, you wouldn't be able to enter any doorways or such.

Too many people lately have been asking for ridiculous requests that would, in my opinion, break the roleplaying elements. Not saying it's a problem for people to seek individuality with their characters, and it's also nice that such things are welcome to an extent here in AWMyths, but there's a fine line between being a dragonkin and a flying white dragon who breathes fire ;-).

And note, I know you're not asking for flying or fire-breathing, but if you're allowed to use a massive white dragon av, someone else will decide they want such things. It's a domino thing, we let one ridiculous or massive request slide and they just keep on coming.
Back to top Go down
Shokkus

Shokkus

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Shokkus
Char Allies: I am Independent

PostSubject: Re: thinking of getting a PAV   thinking of getting a PAV EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:53 pm

Also, it would be unfair because having such an av would mean that you have a roleplaying advantage over others in world who can't afford/don't wanna waste money on a PAV.
Back to top Go down
Asora

Asora

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Persona Record
Char Name: Asora Xino Exinoris
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: thinking of getting a PAV   thinking of getting a PAV EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:48 pm

fine i guess i wont get one.
Back to top Go down
Sara Adams

Sara Adams

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Persona Record
Char Name: Sara Adams
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

PostSubject: Re: thinking of getting a PAV   thinking of getting a PAV EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:19 am

could i get a elven pav, like if i bought it, just i love voice seas one and obviously i would get a dragon *looks up at Asoras messeges* but i would like a more me feeling elven woman, would that be cool? ive been looking into it but how to i go about getting it into awmyths? obviously id need permission. just throw me a line here please!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomelon
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: thinking of getting a PAV   thinking of getting a PAV EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:18 am

If you want to, Just send the avatar to admin@awmyths.com for adding it to the world

I highly advise against buying avatars tho for your characters because they are going to be useless very soon with custom avs and custom world avs. We're just waiting on a bug or 2 to be fixed in the system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thinking of getting a PAV   thinking of getting a PAV EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:21 am

So it is possible to get a PAV into Myths ? I have a medieval one by Aylla that is quite compatible with the game. A silver haired fellow with a cape.
Back to top Go down
Vladamire

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: thinking of getting a PAV   thinking of getting a PAV EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:50 pm

real life pictures of urself cant be used as PAV's stayjit >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thinking of getting a PAV   thinking of getting a PAV EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:01 pm

Well of course it resembles me, it's a PAV isnt it? A very handsome fellow too. Fur trimmed boots, little sword, The hair is somewhat long, you cant see the pointed Elf ears, but rest assured they are there.
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: thinking of getting a PAV   thinking of getting a PAV EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:30 am

Garrick wrote:
If you want to, Just send the avatar to admin@awmyths.com for adding it to the world

I highly advise against buying avatars tho for your characters because they are going to be useless very soon with custom avs and custom world avs. We're just waiting on a bug or 2 to be fixed in the system.

qfe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thinking of getting a PAV   thinking of getting a PAV Empty

Back to top Go down

thinking of getting a PAV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: Out of Character :: General Discussion (OOC)-
Jump to: