A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This invention called the whistle...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Father.

Father.

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Persona Record
Char Name: ArchSpirit Father
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Science

This invention called the whistle... Empty
PostSubject: This invention called the whistle...   This invention called the whistle... EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 8:48 am

This morn, I woke up and drank my normal morning tea. When I had decided to go hunting, as I walked to my normal hunting spots. I heard the falcons making a whistling sound, I decided to whistle... When suddenly a falcon landed right infront of me whistling to each other, I realized that is how falcons speak. So I caught this falcon and took it home to study, it ripped up my pillows, but I managed to tame it a bit. I worked for an hour or two making an object that would make a whistling sound. I went in the other room the falcon flying around freaking out, as I blew in this object the bird came to me calm, so it worked... This attracts many calm falcons... But it can also bring angry boars, and bears... I have sold it to the shops, and you might be able to buy it there *smiles*
Back to top Go down

This invention called the whistle...
Page 1 of 1