A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Day Of Korth Or Not?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Father.

Father.

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Persona Record
Char Name: ArchSpirit Father
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Science

Last Day Of Korth Or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Last Day Of Korth Or Not?   Last Day Of Korth Or Not? EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:06 am

Today, is a day like no other... I have admitted to killing my own mother, and that my father was evil. Dabbler, and Onyx did not listen to my story... Dabbler has just cursed me to the underworld intill Garrick allows me to return...
Back to top Go down
Queen Onyx

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Persona Record
Char Name: Onyx
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Prolix - L'Obsul

PostSubject: Re: Last Day Of Korth Or Not?   Last Day Of Korth Or Not? EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:10 am

Yes, he has done so. He has shamed his family, claiming Adam only loves Wolfie. He says that his father hid him when he was a child, and his mother left him. He called her a w.hore, and his father a b.astard. He has attempted to murder both Dabbler and I, as well as many other citizens of the Prolix Union. He is shamed, and he will stay in the Underworld until Garrick says he can return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last Day Of Korth Or Not?   Last Day Of Korth Or Not? EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:11 am

I have cursed you to the underworld only because you were going to try to harm Queen Onyx. I listened to your story. I was disappointed in you. But Trying to kill QueenOnyx and even me would make your sins worse, after all you did try to make me forgive you for your sins. If you dont believe in a god ask the people you did thy sins to for forgivness. But after you tried to attempt this I dont think QueenOnyx or I shall ever forgive you.
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

PostSubject: Re: Last Day Of Korth Or Not?   Last Day Of Korth Or Not? EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:31 pm

*laughs a most sinister laugh*

It is very pleasing to see you people of Korth cursing your own people to the Underworld realm. Alas, I cannot complain though if you only wish to damn more souls to eternal pain and suffering.
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Father.

Father.

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Persona Record
Char Name: ArchSpirit Father
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Science

PostSubject: Re: Last Day Of Korth Or Not?   Last Day Of Korth Or Not? EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 8:30 pm

I probably will never be left out, Garrick has no heart..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Day Of Korth Or Not?   Last Day Of Korth Or Not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Day Of Korth Or Not?
Page 1 of 1