A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry about my absence :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shokkus

Shokkus

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Shokkus
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

Sorry about my absence :( Empty
PostSubject: Sorry about my absence :(   Sorry about my absence :( EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 7:50 am

AW has been screwing up my computer (I can run it for around 5 minutes without issues, but any longer and my computer slows to a crawl) and on top of that I haven't renewed my citizenship yet. I'm looking for a better computer to run AW on (or fix my old computer which strangely enough ran everything fine compared to this piece of junk) but until then I'm out of luck. I'll try to visit the boards more often... In my meantime, I've been working on RPG Maker, so at least the time isn't wasted.
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about my absence :(   Sorry about my absence :( EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 11:28 am

Hurry back soon!
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Shokkus

Shokkus

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about my absence :(   Sorry about my absence :( EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 11:24 pm

Well, I just got an Xbox 360 for christmas, so I'm gonna have to postpone getting a new computer, heh. But I do hate the fact that I can't spend my nights in AW for the time-being, I've gotten so used to it. Maybe I'll do what I did with AWRPG and make up a journal chronicling my adventures out of Korth to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
dr. duke

dr. duke

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Persona Record
Char Name: Bean Duke Turunalindi
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about my absence :(   Sorry about my absence :( EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 8:41 pm

well...add me to uyour live lsit if you have xbox live...Gamertag is Doctor Duke92 ...your missed man...get that comp asap!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.awmyths.com
Shokkus

Shokkus

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about my absence :(   Sorry about my absence :( EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 8:15 am

I'll be setting up my Live some point before next Wednesday, hopefully. I'm LUEkeSkywalker, but it doesn't matter yet since I don't have Live yet >_>. I'm getting 3 months free of it since my friend has cards that give out 3 free months of Gold, and he gets free marketplace points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about my absence :(   Sorry about my absence :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry about my absence :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: Out of Character :: General Discussion (OOC)-
Jump to: