A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sophia Deer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sophia Deer

Sophia Deer

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-01-25

Sophia Deer Empty
PostSubject: Sophia Deer   Sophia Deer EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:57 am

My name is Sophia Deer and I was born in the Elven Nation of Tir'an.
As I pen this I shall turn 100 years of age when five full moons have come to pass.

My father was a superb fisherman and it was he who taught me the art of fishing.
My mother was a seamstress and I remember the fine clothing she would make for
me. It is because of my mother I like to wear dresses, although
I also can be seen wearing the clothing of the archer.

My parents are now in the afterlife. I remember them when I visit the Temple of  Ash'rael and
they visit me in my dreams.

I am a simple Elven woman who enjoys fishing and hunting.

Some say I make a fine venison stew but the secret is adding just a pinch
of cinnamon to the kettle.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Deer

Sophia Deer

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-01-25

Sophia Deer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Deer   Sophia Deer EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:35 pm

*Picks up a feathered pen and scroll and beings to pen her journal*

Last night I had a most extraordinary dream. I was at a tranquil lake deep in the woodlands. It was there I saw the most fine-looking trout. They made me smile as this was my father’s preferred fish.  I remember how proud my mother was when my father would bring them home. She would fry them over the fire and we would have a delicious feast.

I heard people talking and quickly turned about. I saw my beloved parents standing there.
I ran to greet them. We hugged and cried.

My parents said they wished to speak to me and so I listened.
“Sophia”, my mother said “Your father and I request you join the Amandil Hayvn Nation and become a Druid.” Why they asked this of me, I know not.  

I asked why they requested this of me and my father replied “Your mother and I believe this will be best for you. Please obey us.”

Thus, as a dutiful daughter, I have now joined the Amandil Hayvn Nation and am a Druid who pledges allegiance to the High Priestess Mita.

Please know all who read this, that I shall always defend Gala, Queen of the Ancient Eastern Dragons, for I am an Elven woman.

*puts down her feathered pen*
Back to top Go down

Sophia Deer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: Character Histories-
Jump to: