A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stealing is Wrong! Don't do it!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

Stealing is Wrong! Don't do it! Empty
PostSubject: Stealing is Wrong! Don't do it!   Stealing is Wrong! Don't do it! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:16 am

Simply put,

If I find in the bot log, that you stole a tourist player's belongings, I'm going to delete all of your character's possessions. I If I have to police this that way and more actively monitor the bot log, then so be it, that's what I'm going to do. Stealing from another by this incredibly misguided back door means is wrong.Simply put. If I have to fix any more of this, I am not going to be happy.

We run on the honor system here. If you do not run on any type of honor system, then I highly suggest you walk out the door on your own or else it will turn ugly very fast.
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Sea

Sea

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

Stealing is Wrong! Don't do it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing is Wrong! Don't do it!   Stealing is Wrong! Don't do it! EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:00 pm

Thank you, Thank you. Plesae do that.
Back to top Go down

Stealing is Wrong! Don't do it!
Page 1 of 1