A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Scepter of Hyperborea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

The Scepter of Hyperborea Empty
PostSubject: The Scepter of Hyperborea   The Scepter of Hyperborea EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 12:59 pm

Due to the recent anarchy of its capital village, the elven confederation of Hyperborea was doomed to fall soon. However, I have stolen the scepter of Hyperborea from the home of the High Priest of Aspreith and have granted it upon the Dark Chamberlain Txy of Pylos. She will rule Aspreith with the title of Royal Elghinn, a representative governor for Pylos. And as a result, Aspreith and the whole of Hyperborea will be set back on the right course. As I write this, the statues of false idols (Ollopa & Torrix) have been vanquished from sight in Aspreith and changes are being made to reflect the new leadership.
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
dr. duke

dr. duke

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Persona Record
Char Name: Bean Duke Turunalindi
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: The Scepter of Hyperborea   The Scepter of Hyperborea EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 1:40 pm

ye shall see the fate of this soon ye elven traitor...you will die by my spear, until that day comes...*sends him a cup of wine*let us celebrate being of korth
Back to top Go down
http://www.awmyths.com
Shokkus

Shokkus

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Shokkus
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

PostSubject: Re: The Scepter of Hyperborea   The Scepter of Hyperborea EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 2:52 pm

I acted pretty hastily, and went to Aspreith to help liberate it... But, after speaking with Txy, in all honesty, I see nothing wrong with the current rule. I was the fool here, obviously the city had been in worse condition before you decided to take control of it. I hope we can see Aspreith turn around now.

((Was Sadistic banned?))
Back to top Go down
RyanLion

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race:
Char Allies:

PostSubject: Re: The Scepter of Hyperborea   The Scepter of Hyperborea EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 6:16 pm

Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scepter of Hyperborea   The Scepter of Hyperborea Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scepter of Hyperborea
Page 1 of 1