A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Dream and New Plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pixie Serethiel

Pixie Serethiel

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Persona Record
Char Name: Pixie Serthiel
Char Race: Werewolf
Char Allies: Prolix - Edan

New Dream and New Plans Empty
PostSubject: New Dream and New Plans   New Dream and New Plans EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:21 pm

On summer’s night, young Pixie Serethiel heard the voice of Scylla, Goddess of Water & the Seas. She spoke to her and said, “I, Scylla; Goddess of Water & the Seas, want you to build a Holy Temple in your village. When I asked why she wished for such a thing, she answered, “I want you to hear me through the water and the sea, and not dreams and visions.” I nodded and answered, “Ask and I will obey!” She softly spoke, “Here is what I ask of you; build a stone temple with pillars and doors made for giants. Above the massive doors, I want you to write, with liquid gold, the words, “Holy Temple of Wisdom” Enter the temple and cover the temple walls with scriptures and words of wisdom. At the center of the temple, I want you to build a stone fountain and fill it with the holy waters that flow from my statue. Then, light the temple with pure light. Allow no-one, human nor Elven, to carry fire within the walls of the new Holy Temple; only pure light shall illuminate the temple.
Once you have finished the temple, send a prayer to the heavens and we will approve and give powers to the waters. I shall call out to you through the fountain.

Before you awaken, I want to remember this, once the temple is completed, I want you to tell all!” “Those who come to the fountain & praise me shall hear me and gain wisdom.”
“Beware though, dear Pixie, those you call upon me with a heart filled with greed, arrogance or dis-believe shall not hear me, nor find wisdom.” And so, I awoke and began the project that Scylla had given me. After countless hours, I finished the temple.
So now, I call out to everyone that lives under the sun and moon to travel from their homes to the village of Adurna and come to the fountain.
Back to top Go down

New Dream and New Plans
Page 1 of 1