A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Evil comes to my House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Masked One

The Masked One

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Persona Record
Char Name: The Masked One
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies:

The Evil comes to my House Empty
PostSubject: The Evil comes to my House   The Evil comes to my House EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:39 am

It haS been many days since i last wrOte, as i feeL As if i am slipping fRom reAlity, like so many others are around me...
Korth is uneasily silent these days, as many slumber without awakening for many days. These are the times when Garrick is able to plot his next move, and able to execute it without resistance. Just today in fact, he appeared atop one of the castle walls nearby my house, polishing the gem upon his staff. I believe the gem may have been something stolen or connected to my father, which it is i am unsure. But i do know that it is the source of his immortality. He takes life from one thing, and he puts it into himself. He did so for me... he has stolen some of my life. How much, i do not know. I also worked out that the necklace he wears, the Triqueta Necklace, allows him to use the staff and gem. If the gem was taken from him, or even destroyed, he would most likely be powerless. I shall attempt to find a way to wrest it from him, even though he has already said he shall give it to me if i provide him with Seran's fire rune, which will be difficult to obtain since he hates me. Either way, i must obtain that necklace! The best way to rally a force to get it, is to tell them it is his weakness... I shall go do that now.
It has also been many days since these rings have done anything, i almost forgot about them once as well... What importance do they have in this battle, i wonder?
Back to top Go down

The Evil comes to my House
Page 1 of 1