A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brew book additions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Brew book additions Empty
PostSubject: Brew book additions   Brew book additions EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:06 am

We have a brew book within the hud scroll but it is limited to only 4 items to make. I think it would be a good idea to beable to add more items, things we craft/brew/spice/chisel/salt. Of course we would have to make the item to beable to scribe it into our personal book.

I have personally found it easier to pull the scroll down and click on the Slab of meat over and over, instead of typing it out all the time, or using the copy and paste method and hitting enter all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: Brew book additions   Brew book additions EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Yeah I would like to be able to do that for spicing all this fruit and fish I have for selling.
Back to top Go down
AldebaranAnrik

AldebaranAnrik

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Brew book additions   Brew book additions EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:54 pm

I think that was the idea in the first place. Then came an AW update and the HUD got messed up a bit, and now seems to have been forgotten. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brew book additions   Brew book additions Empty

Back to top Go down

Brew book additions
Page 1 of 1