A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New list of ideas!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara Adams

Sara Adams

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Persona Record
Char Name: Sara Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

New list of ideas! Empty
PostSubject: New list of ideas!   New list of ideas! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:06 am

As i was the last one to touch this place only right i should start it off again lol
Okay some new inquisitive ideas!

- Deposit box - Yes im saying it again lol when i say /items or /s it looks to crowded be nice to not give into temptation(selling my silver ore when i dont want to yet) if its outta sight , its outta mind.

- What about for the noobs! - have a part of the world completely cut off! Yeah i said it, throw them all into a massive building, every level explains how to do things, what weaponds there are, and how to get money and alot about different religions, i know the outcome of this could probably be 'thats the gz' BUT ITS NOT. Very Happy we still get hundreds of time botherers and are quizzed on the general knowledge questions that they should have picked up on before. (if this ever came into play id be more than happy to build it, use it and even help people through it lol.

- and easier way to get out of the elven heaven - i might just be a retard but i think the only way of getting out is by goign through pagoda and jumping down to a room and clicking one of the 4 temples and then when alive go /h and then walk to wherever i want to be.

Crack down -
- I noticed this when i was hanging around the Tir'an Market with Hitomi 2 noobs came in and were swearing and just generally being vulgar to Hitomi and I, and yes i killed one and the other ran away but is there anything we can do, like put stars on a swear word instead of it acctually coming out? just there are people on here that might not like the vulgar language ... myself i dont care but ive heard a few complaints.

[b]Celebrations!
- Id liek to see more happiness in the world i guess, a few more holidays, celebrations.

Things on the floor? - what about randomly finding things? gives peopel a better inisiative on going wondering about, i know theres things to kill but whay about just randomly finding a silver ore or a loaf of bread on the floor? Could be fun!

maybe a teleport - on the map to a massive library full of history abotu korth, as you said to me before not many people read the forums so by putting the most important past in a massive library and weer freely alloud to go there and research would make a stronger rp to new users and inexperienced ones (im crap at remembering history lol)

thats all i can think of at the moment but il be back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomelon
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

New list of ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New list of ideas!   New list of ideas! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 am

Check..check...check...check...

lookie!lookie! i accomplished this all in a day! and on the 7th day i rest!!
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Sara Adams

Sara Adams

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Persona Record
Char Name: Sara Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

New list of ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New list of ideas!   New list of ideas! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:25 am

lmao ive just read your reply SWEET! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomelon
Sponsored content

New list of ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New list of ideas!   New list of ideas! Empty

Back to top Go down

New list of ideas!
Page 1 of 1