A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a few suggestions my friend!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara Adams

Sara Adams

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Persona Record
Char Name: Sara Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

Just a few suggestions my friend! Empty
PostSubject: Just a few suggestions my friend!   Just a few suggestions my friend! EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:12 am

- A storage bank / box - so we can put our belongings and not get confused,
- a working archer range with fake bows?
- a role play log forum? - e.g the plot in which were playing at that momen like 'lastnight garrick killed sara, and all the elves are furious at him, today is today and they have not forgotten and neith has allopa' see what im getting at?
- errrm - a shop merchant that will buy sunder shards and methkarie cyrstals! (( im sick of carrying these and no one will buy them off me lol ))
- more mana boons Very Happy
i know its alot but i thought id just give you a list of things i thought we could do with thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomelon
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

PostSubject: Re: Just a few suggestions my friend!   Just a few suggestions my friend! EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:06 pm

Sara Adams wrote:
- A storage bank / box - so we can put our belongings and not get confused,
excellent idea, i'll get goshenta on it whenever he comes back

Sara Adams wrote:
- a working archer range with fake bows?
why would you need that shit? just go out hunting and you'll get more exp than an archery target with fake bows will ever give you

Sara Adams wrote:
- a role play log forum? - e.g the plot in which were playing at that momen like 'lastnight garrick killed sara, and all the elves are furious at him, today is today and they have not forgotten and neith has allopa' see what im getting at?
this is exactly the purpose of the forums you are posting in... the problem is that very few people actually use the forums to post what goes on in character, so it goes unposted and everyone is left out of the loop, which flat out sucks because people are just being lazy and don't want to make a post that takes 5-10 seconds to make

Sara Adams wrote:
- errrm - a shop merchant that will buy sunder shards and methkarie cyrstals! (( im sick of carrying these and no one will buy them off me lol ))
some items are permanent etches of the player economy, if no one wants to buy sunder shards/methkarie crystals or even sell them.. that just sucks because they are losing out on a huge potential market industry

Sara Adams wrote:
- more mana boons Very Happy
Check out the new quests, crap loads of mana hidden there Razz
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Sara Adams

Sara Adams

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Persona Record
Char Name: Sara Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

PostSubject: Re: Just a few suggestions my friend!   Just a few suggestions my friend! EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:20 pm

thanks alot now that i think of it, an archery is crap lmao! and after i posted this at work i ready the quest page and OMG! There IS a new one lol i hope i dont click any bad boons (if there are any) thanks garrick Very Happy
and i wanna sell sunder shards 0_0 lol il posted it on the market already Very Happy thanks again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomelon
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

PostSubject: Re: Just a few suggestions my friend!   Just a few suggestions my friend! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:52 pm

methkarie crystals and sunder shards are sellable now... along with a bunch of other things
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a few suggestions my friend!   Just a few suggestions my friend! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a few suggestions my friend!
Page 1 of 1