A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shadow Beast ( A.K.A DaRkMoNkEy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkmonkey

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-26

The Shadow Beast ( A.K.A DaRkMoNkEy) Empty
PostSubject: The Shadow Beast ( A.K.A DaRkMoNkEy)   The Shadow Beast ( A.K.A DaRkMoNkEy) EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:51 pm

Citizen Name:
DaRkMoNkEy

*Character Name:

I do not have a name, I do not know where I come from, I was simply
found near a cave and raised by a family of humans, This is where I get my humanity from..As I grew older I gained strength too much to handle for my adopted human parents and I accidently scared them off, from there on, I romed the streets of Prolix known as The Shadow Beast.

*Character Race:

A werewolf, a Dark one of course, I am evolving to the point where I am almost absolute human.. Though absolute human at day and absolute werewolf at a full moon.

*Character Approximate Age:

About 26

*Character Apparel:
Dark,Buff, many bruises around my body from my rough past, and I am a decent hieght, not tall as an average werewolf though.

*Brief Background:
Ive had a very hard past, As I mentioned before, I was raised by a family of humans who found me next to a cave, and raised me and became part human.. But when I grew to the age of about 14, they ran away, fearing I would kill them.. I had no home and roamed the streets for about 11 years in Prolix... After a long 11 years of being homeless, I was accepted into L'Obsul.. I left after a year, Weary of their culture and joined the town of Edan, Far up on a snowy mountain. I recently noticed during the day I turn into a human, no resemblance of a werewolf, but at a full moon, I am pure a werewolf.

*Character Allies:

Dunno >_>.
Back to top Go down
Darkmonkey

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-26

The Shadow Beast ( A.K.A DaRkMoNkEy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Beast ( A.K.A DaRkMoNkEy)   The Shadow Beast ( A.K.A DaRkMoNkEy) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 4:07 pm

=======My control=======

I have gain full control over my werewolf powers, I fear that I may become human someday though and lose all my wolvern blood.... Rumor is that there is a wolf kingdom deep in the Earth, I await to find it.
Back to top Go down

The Shadow Beast ( A.K.A DaRkMoNkEy)
Page 1 of 1