Shadow Demon

*Character Name:

Shadow demon

*Character Race:

Pure Elf

*Character Approximate Age:

I'd say im in my 20's but i lost track of my age so i could be older

*Character Apparel:

Black hair' Nice looking blue eyes' Wears a white robe' Always has a bow on his back' Always has a smile on his face.

*Character Allies:

I'm nice to everyone im fair to anyone,Any attacks me or my friends then thats when im not nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadow demon

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Persona Record
Char Name: shadow demon
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon   Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:13 am

Day 1 , Before arriving to Korth

I was living in a place in a far lands, in a forest where lots of elfs lived, We were peacefull people but the forest got set of fire by a man in a cloack i do not know who it was but i was scared to what he was goin to do next and rumor has it he has never lost a fight, my parents and me and the other elfs we ran, As we ran away from the fire me and my father went a diffrent direaction then the efls and my mother, so now im with my father, we ran to a boat, Nobody was here apart from me and father and the man in the cloak he quickly got his sword out a killed my father blood splatted all over me the man went to attack me but he just sliced me on my back and i managed to get away, i ran quickly on the boat, and set sail the man was grining at me and walked off, Now i dont know where my mother is but i beliave she is dead along with the other elfs, And for the man i do not know i hope for he dosent find me as he has never lost a fight and im not good with a sword he can aslo dodge arrows like ghost, I need to learn more of him maybe in a new place i can find who he truely his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadow demon

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon   Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:29 am

Day 2, Arriving to Korth

A day as past and now im lost in the middle of the ocean,I'd still got blood all over me. I found some scruffy clothes i changed into them and washed myself from the ocean, And after i finished i noticed a bow with some arrows, I wasent sure how to use them, I tryed to shoot the birds in the sky but missed completly so i decided to give up with it, i noticed some lands from a distant away so i went in the direaction where the land was, BANG something hit the boat from underneath the boat was sinking i started shakin and wet myself to be honest. I thought i was gunna die but then i heard a voice in my head it sounded like my father he told me to use the bow, I got the bow and started shooting the sea monster but i missed, Now the boat as sunk and the monster has got me he was about to eat me but i manged to get my arms free and got the bow, i started shooting it in the mouth, and finaly i didnt miss,I killed the beast and swam to the land. i saw a city from a distant away i walked over there and noticed humans i asked em where i was they said you are at the lands of korth and this place is prolix city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadow demon

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon   Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:39 am

Day 3, The lands of Korth and the holy village of Aisprath

Ok i rested when i was at prolix when i woke i asked a human if theres any elfs about he said that there his just south east of here, so i decied to walk over there i noticed elfs in this village, I started smileing and asked if i could live here they said yes, now i have my own home, Well now i decied to take a look around the place i saw dolf which was nice place and then to a place called tiran it was beatifull then when i finished looking around tiran i went west a landed to a place called pylos, I looked around and was disgusted with the place so i left immediatly as i didnt like that place at all, i went back home and met a wonderfull kind woman namd sara, we started talkin we didnt stop for ages, i felt love,After we finished i was tired so i went into my new home and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon   

Back to top Go down

Shadow Demon
Page 1 of 1