A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

Updates Empty
PostSubject: Updates   Updates EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:35 pm

Hi all,

As some of you already know.. I've been busy moving to a new place in Jersey City lately for an easier commute to work in r/l. At the same time i've been depeserately trying to rack my brain to figure out how to take things here in AWMyths. I'm in the middle of writing several "mini-books" we'll call them to help focus the story of the role-playing here. Today I've started going through the world to the old unfinished quests .. and just finishing them up (I hope to have at least 2 up and running within the next week). So Yes i am still here, yes i am still 24/7 thinking about this world.. and that's where i'm at right now in terms of further developing this world.

I've been in AW as a citizen since February 24, 2004, now 8 years. At the start some of you may remember I went by the name "RaidenRex" (a name that i thought was cool).. and maybe 4 years later moved on to "Garrick" (another name that I thought sounded awesome.. and believe me it still does sound awesome). I think it's time to start a new chapter in my AW life as the literal, real world we live in is evolving into its own new chapter. With this new chapter and my own personal evolution into the adult world, I want this new chapter of my virtual life to be a professional one, so I'm changing my AW name to "Ron Curtis". I will slowly begin this process, and of course with this change the "Garrick" character in-game has disappeared from the land of Korth.

I'll let you know with further updates, stay tuned
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates   Updates EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:25 pm

AWMyths will be hosting an AWReunion world tour on these dates this coming week:

1) Wednesday, August 8th at 9 PM VRT (7 PM Eastern, 4 PM West Coast)

2) Saturday, August 11th at 12 PM VRT (10 AM Eastern, 7 AM West Coast)
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net

Updates
Page 1 of 1