A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bank of Prolix fee and Small Market Tent dissappeared

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

Bank of Prolix fee and Small Market Tent dissappeared Empty
PostSubject: Bank of Prolix fee and Small Market Tent dissappeared   Bank of Prolix fee and Small Market Tent dissappeared EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:07 am

Today when selling some fish to a customer, a dear old friend named Silverado, my small market tent disappeared. It does not show up in my inventory at all. All I have left is a small market tent key which the chat window keeps telling me does not do anything.

When attempting to see if I could purchase another tent, I took out 100,000 sp and the Bank of Prolix charged me a 3000 sp fee for withdrawing the 100,000. That’s quite a hefty fee. Have the banking policies been changed? If so, what are they?

How do I get my tent back? /use small market tent does not work since it does not appear in my inventory. Are these bot glitches? Or am I in trouble in some way? Did I do something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

Bank of Prolix fee and Small Market Tent dissappeared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Prolix fee and Small Market Tent dissappeared   Bank of Prolix fee and Small Market Tent dissappeared EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:53 pm

see gram reply
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net

Bank of Prolix fee and Small Market Tent dissappeared
Page 1 of 1