A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attack upon us!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladamire

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Attack upon us! Empty
PostSubject: Attack upon us!   Attack upon us! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:06 pm

Today while hunting, an elf by the name of Sara Adams attacked me.
She claims it was a command from her goddess Ollopa. I ask that all Prolixians be careful when roaming the streets and keep your money in the bank. This seems to be the beginnings of a war to come. Sad to see a former friend of mine being taken over by the powers of her goddess.

Let us Prolixians wait for the decision of our leader, Archduke Xandrake for further action. Be safe and battle ready when you see this elf. She is dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Sara Adams

Sara Adams

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Persona Record
Char Name: Sara Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

Attack upon us! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack upon us!   Attack upon us! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:05 am

*Chuckles* Shouldnt you have consulted Xandrake ... your city leader before dishing out orders to Xandrake's people.

Now il explain -
Although Humans have no god, i on the other hand do, and she passes through my veins and through the sun we see, and she has asked me to search out all the heretics, not just the well known Vladamire who is well known for hes unconcious killings and horrible other habbits, but for all heretics to be made an example, to be shown that they are not feared in the land, as Ollopa has asked of me to help her, i would never refuse, althought it is something i wouldnt normally do im happy to say its an honour, and may i remind all citizens of Korth, no one is at risk, apart from heretics such as Vladamire for example. And id like to say that if your hunting, that is a very good thing to do and it helps all tremendously, however, i didnt attack vladamire until he escaped the safe zone he was so pitifully hiding in, not so much of a heretic now i see? and he attacked me more than i did to him. And all this talk of war? thsi is the first someone mentioned, isnt that Xandrakes choice .... and people who think its a begging of a war then are being a bit foolish, if we had a war everytime someone tapped another then we'd all be extinct, now that everyone can hear my words and now they see one heretic has been made a fool of the next one is to come.
Good day everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomelon
Vladamire

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Attack upon us! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack upon us!   Attack upon us! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:46 am

^_^
Back to top Go down
Sara Adams

Sara Adams

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Persona Record
Char Name: Sara Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

Attack upon us! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack upon us!   Attack upon us! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:11 pm

now everythings sorted i think i can say .. nevermind! haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomelon
Sponsored content

Attack upon us! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack upon us!   Attack upon us! Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack upon us!
Page 1 of 1