A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The fusion of Tir'an and Asprieth.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara Adams

Sara Adams

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Persona Record
Char Name: Sara Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

The fusion of Tir'an and Asprieth. Empty
PostSubject: The fusion of Tir'an and Asprieth.   The fusion of Tir'an and Asprieth. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:06 am

Its is my honour to announce that shortly Asprieth will be fused together with Tiran, the generous leader Ashanrai has decided to split the land half each in order to make a fair nation together.
I hope there is no conflict as our beliefs are very simular and our way of life isn't to different either, Any elven soul is welcome to either Nation.
As Leader of Asprieth i am still trying to build the nation at the moment, of course trying to get water supplies and food is proving hard at this time, shortly it will not be an issue.
If anyone has a doubt in there mind or a shadow on there heart they would wish to discuss then please do so, to me or to Ashanrai as we will be working together to make Ollopa and Torrix proud of us and what we have done for them.
I would also like to thank many of you for your support so far, i ney need to notify how honoured i am to have had help from many you.
I look forward to hearing from you, once again, many thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomelon
Ashanrai

Ashanrai

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Persona Record
Char Name: Ashanrai
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: The fusion of Tir'an and Asprieth.   The fusion of Tir'an and Asprieth. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:06 pm

I would just like to clarify that we are one Nation, the Elven Confederacy, the unified Country for Elves. It is important for the continued growth of the country that we recognize each other as one nation, and each of us involved are citizens of the same country.
Back to top Go down
Sara Adams

Sara Adams

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Persona Record
Char Name: Sara Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

PostSubject: Re: The fusion of Tir'an and Asprieth.   The fusion of Tir'an and Asprieth. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:40 pm

oh yeah, sorry i didnt acctually say that anywhere but yes we are to be ONE nation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomelon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fusion of Tir'an and Asprieth.   The fusion of Tir'an and Asprieth. Empty

Back to top Go down

The fusion of Tir'an and Asprieth.
Page 1 of 1