A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Heaven

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashanrai

Ashanrai

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Persona Record
Char Name: Ashanrai
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Tir'an

Our Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Our Heaven   Our Heaven EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:55 pm

Attasha and I arrived in our heaven today only to find that it had almost completely changed into a hellish atmosphere. The once shining waterfalls have been turned into pure and endless fire. The grassy walkways that led to each god's section have been overridden with dirt and sand, killing the life in the grass and other plants. The statues of Torrix and Ollopa were knocked over and no longer will revive us elves if we are to die. The crystal in Ranul's section has grown twice as large and continues to allow all vile demons of hell into the heaven. Perhaps worst of all, a throne for Garrick has appeared on a looking deck high above the heaven itself.

Fear not though for the Holy Library is still perfectly in tact. The spirits of the gods and the past guardians of the heaven still remain as strong as ever. Elves, seek out this library and you will find the reviver if you have died and been brought to the heaven. Keep your spirits up for the gods are still with us. This is only a change in scenery and will surely be temporary.

We will remove the threats upon our heaven. We will not only banish the evil that continues to try to suppress our faith, but expand our faith in the gods as a result. We will pray with ever increasing fervor on a daily basis. We will enjoy the life that we have been blessed to live everyday with extravagant festivities and acts of good will. We will breathe, eat, drink, sleep, fish, hunt, mine crystals, brew fabulous potions, and cast the most powerful of spells all in the name of our gods and the culture that we have worked hard for millenia to build. And most importantly, we will return the heavens to not only a normal state, but a better and more spiritual state.

We will find ourselves closer to our gods than ever before. The gods' love for us will never fade and neither shall our adoration of their supremacy and divine intricacy.

Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n' omenta gurtha!
(May the leaves of our life tree never turn brown!
Back to top Go down
Kaldar

Kaldar

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Our Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Heaven   Our Heaven EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:23 pm

Bla bla bla bla

personal i think its a marked emprovment over what was there.
You lot jsut cant apreciate godo decor. oh well no acounting for taste.

Ownership of your elfi heaven belongs to Garrick.
jsut learn to live no die with it eh?

*chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Sara Adams

Sara Adams

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Persona Record
Char Name: Sara Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

Our Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Heaven   Our Heaven EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:57 am

I was there when is happened Garrick asked to me to see the evil masterpeice, once the shock had dissapeared from me, anger started to rose, as i was in the mannor ollopa spoke to me, she told me that we cannot forgive their curse souls anymore, i believe in my god but i cannot beg the question , is this really what she wants? so i shall fight for my fellow elfs and also for my beloved godess Ollopa, will anyone join me if thsi were the case? id sure hope so.
let the shine on your faces everyone, and let the love of Ollopa show on every smile, every laugh and every last bit of love you give.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomelon
Kaldar

Kaldar

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Our Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Heaven   Our Heaven EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:30 pm

*shakes his head and chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Heaven Empty