A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Generations Of Korth Go By: A scroll Lost In time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Father.

Father.

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Persona Record
Char Name: ArchSpirit Father
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Science

Generations Of Korth Go By: A scroll Lost In time Empty
PostSubject: Generations Of Korth Go By: A scroll Lost In time   Generations Of Korth Go By: A scroll Lost In time EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:34 pm

Generations of Korth Gone By, from the first prolix City to now. I have wondered when I would die, all my family has moved on and I am a lone worrier, making it though. I have watched many things since the fall of Prolix city, to the destroying of L'obsul, my last home. My Father died, and I went evil for a time. Destroying all, then I became King Of Lobsul decided to take it easy, then Ghosts of the pasts destroyed my Luck... Ugh! Why do I write of the past... All I want to know and find is the Veterans who have been here since the beginning of the Generation of Mine, who none have seemed to make it, not even Garrick. Garrick banished, Adam killed, and Many others gone.
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

PostSubject: Re: Generations Of Korth Go By: A scroll Lost In time   Generations Of Korth Go By: A scroll Lost In time EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:07 pm

Garrick banished? Fear not, for I am alive and well. You will see in the coming days the merging of Moira to Korth
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
shadow demon

shadow demon

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Persona Record
Char Name: shadow demon
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

PostSubject: Re: Generations Of Korth Go By: A scroll Lost In time   Generations Of Korth Go By: A scroll Lost In time EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 10:48 am

^_^ *a scroll in a bottle comes floating in the water* im almost home anyone missed me?
Back to top Go down
Father.

Father.

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Persona Record
Char Name: ArchSpirit Father
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Science

PostSubject: Re: Generations Of Korth Go By: A scroll Lost In time   Generations Of Korth Go By: A scroll Lost In time EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:21 pm

[quote="shadow demon"]^_^ *a scroll in a bottle comes floating in the water* im almost home anyone missed me?[/quote

Friend, it has been long.. To long.. I have missed you a long time.
Back to top Go down
shadow demon

shadow demon

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Persona Record
Char Name: shadow demon
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

PostSubject: Re: Generations Of Korth Go By: A scroll Lost In time   Generations Of Korth Go By: A scroll Lost In time EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:10 pm

Well am back for good now no more journeys for me and i do hope that ollopa will forgive me for leaving...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Generations Of Korth Go By: A scroll Lost In time   Generations Of Korth Go By: A scroll Lost In time Empty

Back to top Go down

Generations Of Korth Go By: A scroll Lost In time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: General talk (IC)-
Jump to: