A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hope i'm not the only one who wants to play this now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlphaRunt

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-04-04

I hope i'm not the only one who wants to play this now Empty
PostSubject: I hope i'm not the only one who wants to play this now   I hope i'm not the only one who wants to play this now EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 12:05 am

my name is Ryan, or Ellicott, or Trenchy, but this here is the interwebs, yall can call me alpha runt, i make music, it's mostly frightening, { soundcloud   (insert dot com here)       /alpha-runt/exit-21-abandonment-temple }

i have a bunch of lore to read, then i'll make a legit profile.

i know most of us saw the hitomi stunt and said, "hells yeah, lets chase this ghost"
im certain alot of people aren't gonna stay, like 98 % are likely to show up, express disappointment, then leave.
me, i had no idea active worlds existed, and it runs on my ghetto laptop, so hells yeah, im down for some role playing.

i hope i'm not the only one.
also, this should be noted, i am a habitually profane, im gonna try not to swear, but i'm not makin any promises, no word is profane without it's context
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/alpha-runt
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

PostSubject: Re: I hope i'm not the only one who wants to play this now   I hope i'm not the only one who wants to play this now EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 11:59 pm

Welcome, and I've never been against mild swearing
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
GTAFreak.

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-04-01

PostSubject: Re: I hope i'm not the only one who wants to play this now   I hope i'm not the only one who wants to play this now EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 5:16 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope i'm not the only one who wants to play this now   I hope i'm not the only one who wants to play this now Empty

Back to top Go down

I hope i'm not the only one who wants to play this now
Page 1 of 1