A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Garrick is reborn ?!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Garrick is reborn ?!? Empty
PostSubject: Garrick is reborn ?!?   Garrick is reborn ?!? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:13 pm

I was wandering the riverbanks thinking of a way to get lumber, ( my Elven honor would not permit me to haggle over a table with a common merchant) when I heard a great noise coming from Pylos. I went to see what was happening from the Tir'an side, and saw the ancient volcano was erupting. From the top I heard Garrick proclaim " I am reborn!". He told me he had shed his body, and would appear in his true form, that of a Solaran Extraterrestrial. He appeared quite small, with gray skin and glowing red eyes. He was no longer one of the Masked Ones, and will cause the volcano to spill lava over old Pylos to slowly destroy it and make way for new Shadow Cities for inter-dimensional beings! This would be done by using the ultimate weapon, the Elghinn Truth. I know nothing of this weapon that causes volcanoes to erupt, but now more than ever, the Elves must guard their borders against all forces that would threaten the Elven ways. The Elves must make sacrifices to the gods and pray for protection from the evil influences of Prolix, and now, from these beings from another dimension. Surely the gods will not abandon us as we devote ourselves to our ancient traditions. We must keep a close eye upon Pylos as well now, and challenge all strangers that enter our sacred lands. Hail Torrix !
Back to top Go down
Fruitbat

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-06-30

Garrick is reborn ?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrick is reborn ?!?   Garrick is reborn ?!? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:22 am

Darn, when I saw the title study I hoped you meant born-again
Back to top Go down

Garrick is reborn ?!?
Page 1 of 1