A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Androv Loors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Androv Loors Empty
PostSubject: The Androv Loors   The Androv Loors EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:54 am

Last night an invasion from the portals in the mines was witnessed by Tangerine, Seran and myself. As I was picking crops, a huge noise was heard from the mines. We rushed to see what was happenning and saw many Loors flying out of the mines led by their leader Saira. We have heard of these Androv Loors before, and they flew over the sea westward dropping tak. The large Drows are gone, the island of Elves was takked, some elves presumed dead. Banana Island was attacked as well. And the gold mines have been sealed ! The Loor army flew into Prolix to do battle with humans. I lost Seran and Tangerine running around Prolix looking for damage.Apparently some Prolixian soldiers were killed, and it seems the Loor leader Saira may have been wounded. The Loors flew into the sealed city of Dolf Hloab, and they they nowfor a leader. I have heard that the Loor Reddragon lives in the city and calls himself leader. I hope he has an explanation for these violent Loors !
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Persona Record
Char Name: Seran Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Science

The Androv Loors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Androv Loors   The Androv Loors EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:14 pm

When I heard explosions going off over the seas, I first ordered the Prolix Navy to send vessels in the direction of the explosion. One of those initial ships was sunk by, if my sources are correct, only three loors! THREE! The other ships of this initial fleet were set on fire by tak, except for one. This was about the time Garrick was in the mines talking with the loors' leader Saira. I believe I heard a scream from inside the cave and presumed that Garrick had killed Saira, although I am not sure because the mines were sealed before I could check.

These Androv loors were leaderless, but somehow distinctly organized as they moved to attack the University of Korth. As long as the University of Korth sits east of the Shokkus River, I consider it part of Prolixian land. I ordered the Lady Archery Division of the Prolix Army to attempt to halt tthe Androv loors as they passed overhead. We were not successful there and we are still trying to count our casualties.

Then some loors diverted off course and flew over Port Ni'cen. Madame Tangerine handled this battle well with her friend Mr. Larg E. Soldier. Port Ni'cen is fine and unharmed.

Other loors continued to fly overhead west beyond the University of Korth. So I ordered the archers to move with the loors. Our battle turned into a wild chase through the forest. Finally, the battles of the night ended promptly when the Androv loors flew into the sealed fortress city on the western side of the Shokkus River.

Great Prolix has no claim to the land west of the Shokkus River and so the Prolix Army stopped there and retreated back east to tend to the wounded. I admit that I got caught up in the heat of the moment last night and improperly declared that this meant war with the Androv loors. I want to make clear that Great Prolix will not perpetuate a war unless it is attacked on its side of the Shokkus River.

So is the tale from the battlefields.
Back to top Go down

The Androv Loors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Androv Loors   The Androv Loors EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Banana Island still burns ! I count thirteen dead Elves, fried with Tak as they worshipped Ollopa. As Governor of Banana Island, Lord Bananas, Stayjit Vacca of Tir'an, I call upon the leader of Dolf H'loab, Reddragon, to pay the Weregild ( look it up), for this Loor army killing of civilians. The families want compensation for this unwarranted attack from an army that has taken refuge in his walls. I will set the price in Silver Pieces at 100,000 a victim. The dirty coins can be paid directly into the Ti'ran Vault for distribution. If they wish to stay in Dolf Hloab, Reddragon may put the human Tax on them. If no weregild is paid from Dolf Hloab..., Loors and the city may become Enemies of all the Elves !
Back to top Go down
Fruitbat

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-06-30

The Androv Loors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Androv Loors   The Androv Loors EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:25 am

Being absent from these lands some time during my travels, and unfamiliar with relations between the various inhabitants around us, when I heard the conflict at the mines, I relied on the expertise and wisdom of Seran and Stayjit. They both handled it well.

The great assault did leave some of our ships blazing on the ocean, a part of the University of Korth in flames and some of Banana Island burned.

Seran managed the archers swiftly to shadow the Loors moves and to stave off most of the damage. Our majority remain unscathed and much of our land untouched, but each casualty is a regret and our sympathies go out to their grieving families and friends, we are indebted to you for your losses and grateful to you for the sacrifices that kept most of our people safe.

The gold mine has unfortunately been sealed shut, but the Gods favored us and bestowed on us some new sources of methkarie.

I had summoned a distant ally from my travels, Larg E. Soldier, to protect the Eastern gate of Prolix, he swiftly sent in a small regiment, but they were unneeded, as the Loors were frightened by their height, although they were not aware how incredibly slow their swing is, especially with creatures in flight.

But he did offer to keep a small detail there to protect the Eastern gate from future vulnerabilities, so I consulted our Leader Seran and he was amenable to this after I assured him they are quite lazy and cumbersome and consume very little despite their enormous size. He decided just the spectacle of their monstrous size is an asset to our defenses.

After Loors flew in to occupy to Doalf Hloab, they hastily declared a hostility with their neighbors, but it was staved off by what appeared to be a declaration by Saira to hold their aggression at bay.. for now.

All has been quiet. We'll see what transpires in the coming months. My hope is they try to be good neighbors.

Tangerine - Citizen of Prolix

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Androv Loors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Androv Loors   The Androv Loors Empty

Back to top Go down

The Androv Loors
Page 1 of 1