A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Catch In The Wind (continued)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnowKitty24.

SnowKitty24.

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-01-02

Persona Record
Char Name: Tsabhira
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: I am Independent

A Catch In The Wind (continued) Empty
PostSubject: A Catch In The Wind (continued)   A Catch In The Wind (continued) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:18 pm

(1st of all, i am WoodStar and i will be continuing A Catch In The Wind in my new account. due to the fact I am unable to access my normal account)

Sundas, 10/14/12

I have decided to keep a journal of my life in the nation of Prolix, for reasons I am unwilling to share at this moment. I am making more than enough money from what I expected in my career in hunting. I have also heard that the neighboring nation of Tir'an is suffering from loss of wood and iron. I did what any sensible person would do. I helped them. Now you may be judging me, because I am a citizen of Prolix, as a traitor or perhaps something similar. This is not the case. I assure you that I am quite loyal to Prolix. Even though I am disgusted with them. I just happen to think that if you are to make friends in this world, that you must show them kindness and compassion. For the kindness, I suppose, Stayjiit has granted me the abbility to harvest most elven crops. This has made me quite happy, I assure you Very Happy

Back to top Go down

A Catch In The Wind (continued)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: Character Histories-
Jump to: