A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accuracy Weapon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Esoj Drol

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Persona Record
Char Name: Esoj Drol
Char Race:
Char Allies: I am Independent

Accuracy Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Accuracy Weapon   Accuracy Weapon EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:06 am

I seek a high damage accuracy weapon. Who has one they would be willing to sale? Below is an idea of how much I am willing to pay. The list below is not official. I am completely open to negotiate.

2-5 dmg +/- 50k sp
6-9 dmg +/- 80k sp
10-13 dmg +/- 110k sp
14-17 dmg +/- 140k sp
18-21 dmg +/- 170k sp
22-25 dmg +/- 200k sp

Thanks,

Esoj Drol
General of the Prolixian Army
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

Accuracy Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accuracy Weapon   Accuracy Weapon EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:41 am

OOC - im pretty sure jackson has told u several times now... that there is no other accuracy weapon besides the regular Bow for any player to have (ollopan bows are special bows only for tir'an).... theres just no other accuracy weapon in the system..... i rly dont know how many times this has to be said
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Esoj Drol

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Persona Record
Char Name: Esoj Drol
Char Race:
Char Allies: I am Independent

Accuracy Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accuracy Weapon   Accuracy Weapon EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am

Wow. Pretty sure eh? What if by chance a Tir'ian wants to sell there Ollopian bow? Geeze. It's worth a try to at least ask.
Back to top Go down

Accuracy Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accuracy Weapon   Accuracy Weapon EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:42 am

After a long time drifting through the islands and far forests, I am again an Elf of Tir'an ! Even I have yet to receive my divine Ollopan Bow, blessed by the Goddess herself. And you wish to dishonor an Elf by offering the dirty coins for one? A proper follower of Torrix would kill you on the spot for merely suggesting such a thing. Everything has a price for those shameless humans, but the Ollopan Bow and Spear of Torrix are priceless and sacred ! Every Elf should know what would happen if they become separated from their sacred weapons. The sky would darken, the wind would rise and they would be cast out of of Tir'an. I should kill you for even suggesting an Elf sell their Bow....maybe I will. Hail Torrix !
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

Accuracy Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accuracy Weapon   Accuracy Weapon EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:47 am

OOC - didnt mean to come off as rude .. but a high damage accuracy weapon that can even be wielded by a non-tir'anian (by virtue of the bot programming) just doesnt exist....so even if a tir'anian sold u an ollopan bow.. u couldnt wield it
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
dr. duke

dr. duke

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Persona Record
Char Name: Bean Duke Turunalindi
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Tir'an

Accuracy Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accuracy Weapon   Accuracy Weapon EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:02 pm

actually a ollopan bow isnt even high dmg
Back to top Go down
http://www.awmyths.com
The Masked One

The Masked One

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Persona Record
Char Name: The Masked One
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies:

Accuracy Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accuracy Weapon   Accuracy Weapon EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:49 am

Stayjit wrote:
...I am again an Elf of Tir'an ! Even I have yet to receive my divine Ollopan Bow, blessed by the Goddess herself...
Mayby that was because they didnt trust you? After events today, Duke announced he banished you from Ti'Ran.

Stayjit wrote:
...Everything has a price for those shameless humans...
Excuse me? Not everything has a price, idiot. Lets see, Ti'ran, Prolix, GZ island, Emperor Jackson, Cernunos, Knowledge, The air and oh, whats this? YOU, are among many things that don't have price tags. Your only saying that because its probably YOUR point of view.

Stayjit wrote:
...but the Ollopan Bow and Spear of Torrix are priceless and sacred...

There are in fact times when they are unholy, like when they are used incorrectly or without justice, like how you use your normal weapons often. Perhaps that is why they didn't give you yours; they wanted to keep it holy.
Back to top Go down

Accuracy Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accuracy Weapon   Accuracy Weapon EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:03 pm

Yes, banished from Tir'an. Framed I was, set up by a sly and evil werewolf. ( no names mentioned). But he will rue the day. Banished from Prolix too, but that was merely a bureacrautic mix up that will be sorted out soon. As for killing poor little you, I was ordered to as a test of my allegiance to Ti'ran. Did I not apologize later and give you a gift?
And now I have a boat off the shore where I will make my home upon the ocean. You may see smoke coming from it now and then, but not to worry, it's not on fire. I am burning incense to Ranul.
Back to top Go down
The Masked One

The Masked One

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Persona Record
Char Name: The Masked One
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies:

Accuracy Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accuracy Weapon   Accuracy Weapon EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Stayjit wrote:
Yes, banished from Tir'an. Framed I was, set up by a sly and evil werewolf.
Framed? You where the one saying that Ti'Ran was planning to attack Prolix, and I have proof you did it, multiple unanimous contacts that i know all trace the rumour back to you.

Stayjit wrote:
As for killing poor little you, I was ordered to as a test of my allegiance to Ti'ran. Did I not apologize later and give you a gift?
The gift was short lived, as later you attacked me again and the armor was destroyed.

Stayjit wrote:

And now I have a boat off the shore where I will make my home upon the ocean.
I'd be careful there mate, if your boat strays into Ti'ran waters...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Accuracy Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accuracy Weapon   Accuracy Weapon Empty

Back to top Go down

Accuracy Weapon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: Marketplace-
Jump to: