A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Army General

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Persona Record
Char Name: Seran Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Science

New Army General Empty
PostSubject: New Army General   New Army General EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:23 pm

L'OBSUL, Prolix -- Esoj Drol's leadership skills as a person more than outweighed his lack of military experience when it came time for the Prolix Army to appoint their general.

The Prolix Army hired Drol to fill the empty slot left open when Cernunos failed to win the General election last March, giving the productive man his first chance to be a military official on the land's biggest stage.

Drol's salary is worth $2.6 million SP over remaining 3 months of the term.

"He epitomized leadership and productivity as a person in this land and we think that characteristic -- and many other positive traits -- will translate very well into his judicial duties with our young army," Prime Marshal Adams said in a statement. "He was a leader and a winner both on and off the battlefield in this land and we're convinced that he is the right person to guide this army into the future and help us achieve the success that we are striving for as a nation."

His first military job is a daunting one, taking over an army that hasn't had a consistent General since the reign of Empress Jen2009.

"I am really elated about this opportunity and I'm looking forward to the challenge of building the Prolix Army into a perennial contender," Drol said.

"I have sensed that Esoj is committed to winning and building an army and a culture the right way," Adams said. "I think we all witnessed that with some of the recent judicial additions as well and some of the other positive things that have been done in recent months. This is an incredible opportunity."
Back to top Go down

New Army General
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: History of the Land :: Ch 6: The Convergence-
Jump to: