A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Curses !

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Curses ! Empty
PostSubject: Curses !   Curses ! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:16 pm

Missing harvestables...missing stats...and a Palace coup ! Korth is indeed entering cursed times. Imagine my shock at being summoned to the Palace to see the signs replaced with the name of a new Cala ! And to have my offices stripped before my very eyes ! Some Elves may have thought I was unaware of recent events, but they are wrong. I've known of plotters and schemers among the elves, and all the whispers lead to the same name. Dr. Duke ! Yes, his ambition was known, one of his conspirators even gave me a copy of a conversation that proves his guilt. I'll leave it to him to guess which one. Traitor! Wormtongue! I, that held the title of Holy Prince, summoned about like a servant, even jailed ! And all without a word from Torrix. Torrix has abandoned me ! I will remove myself from Tir'an, I will build a fortified island home and from my place of self imposed exile, I will let all Korth know of the evil ambitous elves in their midst. But to see evil more clearly, I must know it better. Ranul ! Speak to me !
Back to top Go down
dr. duke

dr. duke

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Persona Record
Char Name: Bean Duke Turunalindi
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Tir'an

Curses ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curses !   Curses ! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:46 pm

((stayjit are you an idiot? the missing stats and harvestables are ooc matters don't mix them with IC))
Back to top Go down
http://www.awmyths.com

Curses !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: The Elven Country :: Holy Tir'an Empire (ELVES ONLY)-
Jump to: