A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scavenger Hunt Date

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red Sorceress
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Persona Record
Char Name: None
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

Scavenger Hunt Date Empty
PostSubject: Scavenger Hunt Date   Scavenger Hunt Date EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:03 pm

I've been working hard to get this hunt ready, and I have the blister and burns from mining and brewing to prove it. Anyway, I put together a good collection of prizes for the hunt. The day will be Saturday, May 21. The exact time is still unknown but I let you know when I know.

The prizes will be hidden throughout Prolix (including the islands) and Tir'an. They'll be in either the crate (crate1) or the chest (eg-cabinet2) which you click on to collect. These prizes will be hiden just about anywhere. They can be on the gorund, underground in caves or tunnels, under the water, places where you'll have to climb or inside buildings. Though they may be hidden behind something, they'll never be hidden in places where you can't go without the use of shift or flying.

Since the two big prizes donated by Garrick can't be collected by clicking on it, I'll have a note on the object telling you what's inside. If you find one of these prizes, you should grame me at once, telling me the coords and a describing where you found it. The person who grams me first with the correct coords and describtion will win the prize. To be fair, a person can claim only one of these prizes. If one person finds both prizes before anybody else, that person will receive the fifty dollar stat increase. The second person to find the 25 dollar stat increase will win that prize.
Back to top Go down
Red Sorceress
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Persona Record
Char Name: None
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

Scavenger Hunt Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scavenger Hunt Date   Scavenger Hunt Date EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:15 pm

As I said the date for the Scavenger Hunt is the May 21 which is this Saturday. As to the time, well, it looks as if it will be an all day event possible even Sunday depending on what's left after Saturday. The exact time it will start will depend on how long it will take me to hide all the prizes. I will start hidding the prizes late Friday and should finish early Saturday. When I'm finish hidding the prizes is when the hunt will start. Remember, if you find one of the two big prizes, send a gram to me at once giving me the coordnates and a short description as to where you found it.
Back to top Go down

Scavenger Hunt Date
Page 1 of 1