A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Korth Weekly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pixie Serethiel

Pixie Serethiel

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Persona Record
Char Name: Pixie Serthiel
Char Race: Werewolf
Char Allies: Prolix - Edan

Korth Weekly Empty
PostSubject: Korth Weekly   Korth Weekly EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:35 pm

BANKER FOUND DEAD
The Holy Prince, Cala, Stayjit reported that they found their banker had been murdered by Yorn Dios. AWMyths News Flash, dug deep to learn more about the mysterious Yorn Dios and learned that he …
Seran denies knowing anything more about the murder. Stayjit ….
Dr. Duke has nothing to comment about the murder. [“I’m a man of few words so nothing”]

PROLIX ARRESTS ELVEN FOLK
Stayjit reported that he witnessed the arrest of Elven folk by Seran, the Prime Marshal of Prolix! Scandalous! I questioned Seran on this matter and he replied, “I did not "try" to arrest elven folk. I successfully did arrest 3 hooligans Elandi that possessed a controlled substance.” He wanted to remind readers, “For ten minutes, nothing longer than ten minutes!” He claims that he has done nothing but pure acts, but what does the Stayjit have to say about this?!

ADMIRAL STEPS DOWN, AND MAKES WAY FOR NEW LEADER; NEW HEADMISTRESS OF THE NAVY
As of May 10, 2011, Admiral Pixie Melima Serethiel resigned her rank of Admiral of the Prolix Navy. After being consulted by Seran, they both agreed that she was not ready to lead. Instead, she was assigned the rank of Headmistress of the Navy Academy! Congratulations, Ms. Pixie Melima Serethiel!

NEW HEADMISTRESS ANNOUNCES PLANS FOR NAVY ACADEMY

Congratulation to Ms. Pixie Serethiel, on her promotion to Headmistress of the Naval Academy! We know that Ms. Pixie Serethiel used to be the Admiral of the Navy, but recently resigned. She says, “Seran [Prime Marshal of Prolix] and I, both agreed that I wasn’t ready to lead.” She says that she has big plans for the academy; she has scheduled a remodeling and has listed the new improvement that she will be adding. Here is what she said; “I was to inform everyone that some building will be demolished, but not the important ones. The ghostly dragon WILL NOT be removed, but relocated. The empty building at the front of the island will be removed and replaced. And the garden in the center will be destroyed. But worry not, my fellow Prolixian, I have plans to build a bigger better academy. Built with improvements and features such as: a library, cafeteria, training center, Prolix-Student Dorms, On-Campus Bank and classrooms.” “I also plan to promote an increase of boat production.” “The remodeling is scheduled for June 10, 2011 and is to end around June 20-25, 2011. I will be opening the new academy as soon as possible and beginning class once the new academy is built. Training will begin as soon as the new Academy is finished! I want student to have the greatest and longest possible time to learn and become more educated in the ways of the Navy.”

The Mysterious Disappearance of Pixie Serethiel
For those who contemplated where I had departed to, I am here to set the record straight.

I had been walking around Prolix, when a cloud of golden light began to appear in the sky. I covered my eyes, for its light was incredibly bright. Then through the cloud, a voice spoke out. “Daughter of the Serethiel, I come for your assistance, as you flesh and blood.” I recognized the voice; it was the beloved Airedhiel, leader of the Eden gods! I fell to my knees and responded, “My god, how can I, a humble servant, assist you?” He looked down at me and smiled, “Rise, dear Serethiel, and listen…” “Our beloved Eden had become corrupt without a hope from heaven. We request you return with us and sort-out the evil and sinful ways.” I looked up at his face, which shined brighter than any star in the night sky and said, “My lord, I am honored…but, I have made a home and friends here, in this world.” He nodded and said, “I understand, I am not removing you from the exile, but granting a short deliverance to return and help your beloved home.” We talked for what felt like forever, but finally we agreed. Before I could send a message to anyone about my leaving, Airedhiel rapped a ribbon of stars around my waist and took me to Eden.

While there, I walked though the timeline and spotted the errors of my people that lead to the sinful corruption. I assisted the gods in locating and undoing the issues. When I asked, “Why do you, my gods, need an ordinary human to help you do this job?” “When we created the people of Eden, we created them with free will; we cannot force them to do our bidding but urge and command. It is like yourself, you cannot force your people to bow but ask and wait until they do.” “I understand, Airedhiel, thank you for your wisdom.”
Together, we under took the journey and after two long weeks, Eden was pure and safe again. I was relieved and depressed, for though my beloved Eden was safe, I would be forbidden from staying. I looked to the gods as they thanked me for my assistance. Then, Erunanethiel; mother of all gods, waved her hand and opened a portal to AWMyths. She leaned down and kissed my forehead and whispered, “Be faithful and pure, and forever we will be with you.” I smiled and bowed to them, they walked through the portal.

I was back in AWMyths. I returned to exile. I felt regret and sorrow, but I took happiness in the thought that my beloved Eden was safe once again. I smiled as I looked to the sky, I saw a tiny, golden star shimmer. I knew, in my heart, that someday I would return to Eden; I had hope and that was all I needed.

Back to top Go down

Korth Weekly
Page 1 of 1