A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Message From Torrix

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Message From Torrix Empty
PostSubject: Message From Torrix   Message From Torrix EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:36 am

I was chopping some cinnamon plants when a bright light appeared over Pandryl. I hurried to the Palace and Ashanrai was there with a message from Torrix! He told me the bankers of Dolf Hloab and Prolix have been making deals that will influence the Elves and erode their spirit. The evil influence is Money! The Elves must learn to spurn the silver coins, we must not put a value on the goods we make for ourselves and profit from each other. Our goods should be given freely to other elves as gifts, with no thought of compensation in the dirty coins. As we share our wealth among ourselves we will grow spiritually and be stronger. I myself have an apple juice table. The Cala will lead the way by lowering the price for all. A portable source of hydration is valuable, but the Cala will not profit by it. All who desire the apple juice may have it at the same cost of making it and no coins will will stick to the Cala. Even humans and others may buy from our tables, I cannot suggest that others lower their prices, but the Elves should be aware that profiting from each other is a human vice, and they should not be concerned about the coins as they give each other food and goods. Let the others squabble and erode their greedy souls ( if they have any) , the Elves are above the aquisition of dead metal when our gods are more valuable. Hail Torrix !
Back to top Go down

Message From Torrix
Page 1 of 1