A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Huntable and harvestable objects not regenerating

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

Huntable and harvestable objects not regenerating Empty
PostSubject: Huntable and harvestable objects not regenerating   Huntable and harvestable objects not regenerating EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Can either Red Sorceress or Garrick fix these please?

Objects not regenerating correctly

1. Grain crops at the following places in the Wetlands:
81S 84W
81S 81W
73S 77W
74S 72W

2. Tomatoes and Cinnamon in front of Calan Palace at 60S 61W

3. Orc, one of two pairs. guarding the entrance to the pyramid courtyard at 58S 85W

4. The two deer at 27S 32W just outside the GZ

5. The two deer across the bridge near the GZ at the orange pyramid at 6S 24W

6. Hunting caves at 69N 49W. The monkey critters in the little trees are there, but the bears and were wolf looking critters in the tunnels are not coming back. Not all of the deer come back either though the eagles are flying just fine, last I saw. I am not sure about the jaguars in the room with the high up entrance since this laptop does not let me have my avatar jump.

7. The arrow in the crystal mine at 53S 148W does not do anything when clicked on. Is it supposed to?

Last edited by Sheila M on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: Huntable and harvestable objects not regenerating   Huntable and harvestable objects not regenerating EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:50 am

Bump! With the Alchemy Class coming up on April 3, I hope we can have these things fixed, please. I have no power to fix them myself. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Parvaneh

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Huntable and harvestable objects not regenerating   Huntable and harvestable objects not regenerating EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:20 pm

bumps it up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huntable and harvestable objects not regenerating   Huntable and harvestable objects not regenerating EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Sheila the arrow in the crystal cave you speak of it part of something else, not far away from there.

Oh yes, since the Blue Orcs have been moved, only the one baby and the king are huntable. All the rest are just decorations now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huntable and harvestable objects not regenerating   Huntable and harvestable objects not regenerating Empty

Back to top Go down

Huntable and harvestable objects not regenerating
Page 1 of 1