A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Portal opens once more

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Portal opens once more Empty
PostSubject: Portal opens once more   Portal opens once more EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:52 pm

While returning from making my usual rounds about the lands, I was suprised to see Nidhogg excercizing his wings.

With a warm greeting, I pet Nidhogg and fed what ever I had on me.

After finnishing his meal, he spoke with me for a while and descided I was to become Torrite Elder for the Elandi seeking a new world to live in.

Their world became corrupt and consumed by greed and power. They needed a place where they can return back to an honest way of life, without fear of harm and can farm in peace.

An island was picked out in Tri'an for their new home, called Meleth Tol, where love, peace, humbleness and respect are greatly respected.

As their Torret Elder, I shall do my best to uphold their safty and ways of life, as well as continue my other duties of Tri'an with the blessings of Hidhogg the Second, son of Gala.

As the portal winked out of site, Nidhogg vanished and I felt a the weight of the new position and responsibilities that lay in front of me. I also felt stronger knowing I was choosen to lead and protect the Elandi.
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: Portal opens once more   Portal opens once more EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Hoobah! Congratulations SilverShadow! Good for you!
Back to top Go down
Parvaneh

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Portal opens once more   Portal opens once more EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Congratulations SilverShadow, you will be a fine elder in the land! Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal opens once more   Portal opens once more EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:26 am

The Elandi of Meleth Tol have buried their dead and have begun construction of a new fishing village. A temple to Nidhogg will be erected, as well as a plaque to commemorate the massacre at their founding. From their lands they bring an innovative system to convey fish from the fishing docks to market and soon Tir'an will never have to worry about a steady supply of fish.
A certain werewolf has expressed remorse about the massacre and would desire that his Outlaw status be revoked. The Elves must be in agreement on this, and any suggestions of an appropriate penance or task for the werewolf are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: Portal opens once more   Portal opens once more EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:23 am

Come and talk to me about this Stayjit. He threatened Ellesmera as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal opens once more   Portal opens once more EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:43 pm

I see the Elandi of Meleth Tol, will now be fishermen as well as farmers, I am very proud of them for expanding so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Red Sorceress
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Persona Record
Char Name: None
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

PostSubject: Re: Portal opens once more   Portal opens once more EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Stayjit wrote:
The Elandi of Meleth Tol have buried their dead and have begun construction of a new fishing village. A temple to Nidhogg will be erected, as well as a plaque to commemorate the massacre at their founding. From their lands they bring an innovative system to convey fish from the fishing docks to market and soon Tir'an will never have to worry about a steady supply of fish.
A certain werewolf has expressed remorse about the massacre and would desire that his Outlaw status be revoked. The Elves must be in agreement on this, and any suggestions of an appropriate penance or task for the werewolf are welcome.

A system to convey fish from the dock to the market you say. Sounds like something we of Prolix would invent. Then again, maybe we did and gave it to them to show our willingness to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portal opens once more   Portal opens once more Empty

Back to top Go down

Portal opens once more
Page 1 of 1