A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cernunos returns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cernunos

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Cernunos returns Empty
PostSubject: Cernunos returns   Cernunos returns EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:24 pm

Yes I return, no not annoy the werewolf...laughs evilly...But really I wish for peace between myself and prolix and Ti'ran. I still might crave elven flesh...though its tough and stringy...I will behave I promise on my honor, if the elves do behave as well

Cernunos, scrouge of elves.....joking just joking...
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

Cernunos returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cernunos returns   Cernunos returns EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:47 am

Hmmmm. *looks disapprovingly at Cernunos's mangy fur, broken yellowed teeth and jaundiced eyeballs*

I'd say you need to quit partying and take better care of yourself. Great Torrix, do I see fleas crawling all over you?! *hands Cernunos flea shampoo*

You need to bathe and kill those bugs! I am shocked, I tell you! Shocked! *looks properly horrified*

I will not kill you if you have the sense Ollopa gave to a chicken to not make a pest of yourself or assassinate people. If you decide to be pesty or play sneaky ninja werewolf, you will be dealt with, possibly in ways you do not like. So be a good doggy......and scrub up that fur!
Back to top Go down

Cernunos returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cernunos returns   Cernunos returns EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:22 am

What? Is that dog back? Elves don't like dogs much, they prefer cats of course. Well, you can't stop a dog from wandering I suppose and if the werewolf wanders around Tir'an we can tolerate him, but only to a point. And so I tell the Elves: If you see that wolf hanging around the Palace, and he *lifts a leg and pees in the pool*, like he did before, do not hesitate to put an arrow through him. Wandering dogs must be taught to respect the sacred lands of the Elves. Hail Torrix !
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Persona Record
Char Name: Seran Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Science

Cernunos returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cernunos returns   Cernunos returns EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:42 pm

Werewolves can find solace in the Redwood Village in Prolix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cernunos returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cernunos returns   Cernunos returns Empty

Back to top Go down

Cernunos returns
Page 1 of 1