A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oceanic Discovery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Persona Record
Char Name: Seran Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Science

Oceanic Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Oceanic Discovery   Oceanic Discovery EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Discovery made by the P.S.S. Courage of the Prolix Navy

At 25s 70e, there were found to be several pink & purple underwater towers, built rather recently, stuck into the ground. When the divers went in to investigate, a reptilian voice from inside shouted "Go away .. ye are not of the world Larolc from behind the Gateway...". In the coming days, the Prolix Navy will be sending more ships to the area to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

Oceanic Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oceanic Discovery   Oceanic Discovery EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Sounds interesting. I await more news of this with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
The Masked One

The Masked One

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : School of History, Just beside the Bridge to Prolix Via GZ island.
Registration date : 2011-05-28

Persona Record
Char Name: The Masked One
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies:

Oceanic Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oceanic Discovery   Oceanic Discovery EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:26 am

Seran, I have discovered the secrets of these towers. The people of Larolc where forced to leave their homes by Garrick, and these towers are in fact underwater worlds, developed by the ones that fled. I met one of the inhabitants; Nylasother. Unfortunatly, you will have to give me something for further infomation. I am sorry for this, but it is necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oceanic Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oceanic Discovery   Oceanic Discovery Empty

Back to top Go down

Oceanic Discovery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: Scientific Studies-
Jump to: