A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stayjit's 12 Labors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hitomi Fujiko

Hitomi Fujiko

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Persona Record
Char Name: Hitomi Fujiko
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

Stayjit's 12 Labors Empty
PostSubject: Stayjit's 12 Labors   Stayjit's 12 Labors EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:10 pm

Rules of the Task:
  • Stayjit is excommunicated from all matters of the elven country until he completes a task for Torrix and the elven people
  • Once the task is completed then Stayjit may resume the full duties as Cala and return to Elven Society. Until Then.. He is not Permitted to take part in elven activities.. and the power of temporary leadership will be held by you, Hitomi Fujiko, Priestess-in-training
  • Stayjit must document his journeys to complete these labors in a journal set up at http://stayjit.awmyths.com/index
  • Each labor must be done in the numeric order that they are listed in

The 12 Labors of Stayjit's Divine Task:
  • The First Labor: Slay the Pylosian Dragon.. when he arrives with Yorn Dios.
  • The Second Labor: Slay the 9-headed drow mistress of Yorn Dios.. when she arrives through the portal.
  • The Third Labor: Capture and return to the Elven Country the lost Golden Horse of Torkel.
  • The Fourth Labor: Capture and bring the Great Boar of Mount Edan to roast for the elves feast.
  • The Fifth Labor: Clean and Beautify the streets of Prolix in a single day.
  • The Sixth Labor: Slay the 13 wicked vultures of the Temple of Ollopa.
  • The Seventh Labor: Slay the dreaded pet bull the belongs to Yorn Dios.
  • The Eighth Labor: Reclaim the Ollopan Diamonds that were stolen by Yorn Dios' Dreaded Pet Bull.
  • The Ninth Labor: Obtain the Crown of the Vampire Queen of Azharan.
  • The Tenth Labor: Obtain the cattle of the shepherd half-elf half-human Sukkos.
  • The Eleventh Labor: Cut Down the grape vine on Sukkos' farm and share the fruits of the vine with the elves feast.
  • The Twelfth and Final Labor: Venture to hell, seek the Garrick, and return the poor dragoness Leviathan to Aspreith
Back to top Go down
http://hitomifujikoellomi.webs.com

Stayjit's 12 Labors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stayjit's 12 Labors   Stayjit's 12 Labors EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:01 pm

Redemption! Torrix lurvs me after all. *weep* These tasks seem very difficult but I will try to accomplish them,to redeem myself to Torrix and bring honor to the Elven folk. As I am shunned by the elves until these tasks are complete, I will live under the bridge in my tent on the river. And as I will focus all my strength and wit upon these tasks, humans that seek to place obstacles in my path and distract me from my holy work will have their armor broken and hearts pierced with my arrows. All Hail the Caretaker-Cala, Hitomi Fujiko, and may she keep our lands safe until I succeed....or die.
Back to top Go down

Stayjit's 12 Labors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: The Elven Country :: Holy Tir'an Empire (ELVES ONLY)-
Jump to: