A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Cala Nomination

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo Rousseau

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Persona Record
Char Name: Neo Rousseau
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies:

New Cala Nomination Empty
PostSubject: New Cala Nomination   New Cala Nomination EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:48 am

I have heard a sad fact about our Cala Stayjit. In fact i wish to register to be Nominated to lead this fine City of ours Tir'an... I would still look upon Stayjit with the respect he has diserved over the years i have known him. I would help this Fine city Strive to be a great nation and maintain a peace within. I will do my best to defend this nation and wont back donw from a fight when in need. I have served 2 calas. One of wich that had a long life. Ash was a good Leader and that his death was needless Stayjit had risen to take him place as cala. Then the was Cala Stajit i know his rule was shortlived but he always has been a good friend. In peace of Mind and prosparity i surely hope that you all would consider my Nomination to join the ranks of all our past leaders. Neo Rousseau
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: New Cala Nomination   New Cala Nomination EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:04 pm

I hereby nominate you, Neo Rousseau. I think you would make a very good Calan Prince. You have fresh new ideas as a Torrite Lord now. I think you could do a great job as Cala.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Cala Nomination   New Cala Nomination EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:35 pm

My lawyers have advised me to make no public statements at this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Cala Nomination   New Cala Nomination Empty

Back to top Go down

New Cala Nomination
Page 1 of 1