A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle grounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Battle grounds Empty
PostSubject: Battle grounds   Battle grounds EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:54 pm

An idea for those who like to war for sport, why not turn a large portion of the unused lands between the 2 nations into a battle area, where we can unlease our spells, arrows and swords.

This will allow those who do not wish to engage in combat to be safe, while those who wish to play war games can enjoy themselves also.

It could even be set up for team sport, no nation barriers for the teams, even special events for prizes.

I am sure most of us would enjoy this idea and I believe there are a few that might want to help build a simple wall and gates for this.
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

Battle grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle grounds   Battle grounds EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:24 pm

I would suggest that the Forgotten Lands near the old Prolix City ruins be used, tho why not use the Arena in the city in Prolix?
Back to top Go down

Battle grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle grounds   Battle grounds EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:09 am

I suggested a larger area for this because the arena is rather small and has no cover/hiding places. Using, as you suggested, the Forgotten lands, would give players the room to fly, use their wits, gives them a chance to flee or retreat.

If playes wanted a team game, like Capture the flag type game, the added room would allow this.

In the past, I have met the "killer" type roll players. Discovered they became bored with the roll game at hand and hunted other players for sport from boredom. They grew too powerful and could not use their skills without a challange and the regular roll play lost its luster. Eventually they either left, or became labled as "Killers" and were banned from areas or the entire world for causing disruption of the roll playing.
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

Battle grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle grounds   Battle grounds EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:44 pm

idea has good moral basis.. but unfortunately not good for maintaince of storyline or of the game
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Battle grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle grounds   Battle grounds Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle grounds
Page 1 of 1