A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain Empty
PostSubject: Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain   Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:52 pm

The banana trees, apple trees, orange trees, tomato vines, grain crops, and cinnamon do not seem to be regenerating correctly. I have watched them for a day or so before posting here just to make sure. Fishing and mining seems to be working as far as I can tell, though I am not sure about lead or silver of course.
Back to top Go down
Sara Adams

Sara Adams

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Persona Record
Char Name: Sara Adams
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

PostSubject: Re: Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain   Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:18 am

ive noticed that too, only one tree by the gz but i got told someone been waiting a couple of hours for it to regen and the orcs everytime i go over there, there gone even when its just me and fro online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomelon
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

PostSubject: Re: Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain   Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:28 am

s o m e b o d y's harvestin them and not tellin.....
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Sheila M

Sheila M

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain   Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:14 pm

I stayed with the orange and banana trees by the Adurna Village for about an hour before setting up this post on the forums. They did not come back during that time. Has the time for their regenerating been reset from 40 minutes to longer?

Major chunks of terrain keeps disappearing, even with visibility up higher. I know the new AW updates can kinda mess with things for a while too. Could that be part of this stuff?

Last edited by Sheila M on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain   Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Yes, I've seen chunks of missing terrain as well, quite often actually, I thought it was just me. Oddly, you can still walk over and not fall in the ocean, but its hard on a boat as you cant see land and bump into insivible 'walls'
Back to top Go down
Sara Adams

Sara Adams

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Persona Record
Char Name: Sara Adams
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

PostSubject: Re: Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain   Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:35 am

Same, I noticedthe terrain becoming invasible a fair bit too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomelon
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain   Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:33 am

terrain becomin invisible is an aw bug... PM me coords to any parts that arent regenerating for harvest (.. and while ur at it find me some locations to put up more farm land)
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain   Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:49 pm

Ok. will be sending you a message with a detailed report tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain   Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:14 am

Sorry, serious AW browser issues and ISP connectivity problems have been plaguing me of late. I think its improved now tho my ISP is still dropping me now and then without warning even tho my net signal is stronger. At least it happens less.

Farmland locations and coordinates of issue areas forthcoming soon.
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain   Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:32 am

These are the things that are having trouble regenerating. I have stayed with them quite a bit today for about 2 hours and they have never showed back up.
All three Tomatoes Vines in Adurna Village at 28S 93W
All the Banana Trees in the area of the Adurna Village 33S 91W
All the Orange Trees up and down the valley at 34S 85W
All the Pear Trees at 78S 129W except for one right at that spot

Good spots for farmland
68S 113W near the Arkalia Citadel, Colony of Prolix
59S 102W between the Arkalia Colony and New Aepran Racecourse
39S 78W Fence rails here would be perfect for planting tomato vines
36S 75W Near fence rails

Last edited by Sheila M on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain   Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:53 am

no such thing as an arcadia colony
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain   Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Plant Regenerating Report:

All the Orange Trees are showing back up in the valley at 34S 85W. Hooray!!

The Tomato Vines and Cinnamon are showing up back in Pandryl. *waves her chapeau de yeehaw with wild abandonment*

The grain crops are regenerating again just fine as well in the Wetlands. *cheers wildly*

So far only one Banana Tree by the fishing pond at Adurna Village 35S 91W has shown back up. The rest are still incognito, perhaps out of fear maybe?

The one lonesome dove of a Pear Tree at 78S 129W is still showing up, though its compatriots have not yet deigned to join it. That Pear Tree should be awarded a medal for its Elven loyalty; it has stoutly refused to give up through any of the updates or events.

The three Tomato Vines at Adurna Village on the entrance walkway rails have not yet shown up. Apparently they are also in hiding.

*chuckles*

Last edited by Sheila M on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional information added)
Back to top Go down
Twisted Dragon

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain   Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Stayjit wrote:
Yes, I've seen chunks of missing terrain as well, quite often actually, I thought it was just me. Oddly, you can still walk over and not fall in the ocean, but its hard on a boat as you cant see land and bump into insivible 'walls'
Hey that happents to me too, and I thought it was just me too, thats weird
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain   Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain Empty

Back to top Go down

Fruit Trees, Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Grain
Page 1 of 1