AWMYTHS Chapter 10: The Night Wars
 
HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 November Bot Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garrick
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 400
Age : 29
Reputation : 44
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

PostSubject: November Bot Update   Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:16 am

November 11, 2009
 Put caps on skill crystals (1000 max mana, spirit; 100 max defense, alchemy; 2000 max health)
 Fixed bug in spells system (hopefully no more perm fly ^_^)
 Adjusted note messages
 Added “missing” to combat system spice-up, per user request
 Renamed /salt command to /spice command (added sugar as necessary for spicing fruit, cinnamon for spicing bread, and nutmeg for spicing milk), per user request
 Added mass-storing capability (/stash command for dropping 50 of an item, /stock command for dropping 100 of an item)
 Added salt rock crusher device, per user request
 Added a Prolix national bank account with commands /donate # sp, /national withdraw # sp (prolix leader only), /national budget (prolix citizens only)
 Added 2% interest earned for all deposits to a player’s prolix bank account (money comes from prolix national account if there’s at least 100k); for withdraws, a 3% charge of withdrawal amount is removed and put into prolix national account
 Added new command for prolix bank: /request loan of # sp (only works if prolix national account has at least 200k more than loan requested amount)
 Added capability for Prolix bank cards to be used as “debit cards” for buying items where player pays for 95% of item’s cost and Prolix national account covers the other 5% of item cost (only works if prolix national account has at least 50k)
 Adding national boundaries & banishment capabilities by leaders (leader only command: /banish ____; changed old /banish command to /remove)

_________________
Garrick Caranthir Felagund of the Icepanther
-----
Ranul's King of War
Caliph of the Underworld & the Cult of Ranul
Father to Slysoft & Multilex
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://awmyths.forumotion.net
 
November Bot Update
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» WolfQuest Update!
» Kisu Update [Updates]
» Map Update - 7th October 2016
» Vote on Quotes for November's Quotes of the Month!
» Signature Service~ [open!] [Pickup Stonetail and Olivestem!] Update!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: Out of Character :: World Developments-
Jump to: