A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

somthing to explore (not a quest)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asora

Asora

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Persona Record
Char Name: Asora Xino Exinoris
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Tir'an

somthing to explore (not a quest) Empty
PostSubject: somthing to explore (not a quest)   somthing to explore (not a quest) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:15 am

it would be awesome if there was more to the world to explore i meen there is alout but i have explore most of it even the parts that have nothing in them i have been in and out of pylos hundreads of times most of the time im on i am roaming around tir'an and i have been threw prolix a crazy amount of times, basicly what i am say is i want somthing to explore that isnt a quest i want somthing like a giant cave system to roam around in and it could also have another use sutch as an under ground place for under ground homes also could be used as a library where people can post cool storys and also a place where you can fool around in... i just want somewher to... explore!
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

somthing to explore (not a quest) Empty
PostSubject: Re: somthing to explore (not a quest)   somthing to explore (not a quest) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:26 pm

already exists... each and every single thing you mentioned.... already exists....so... ur obviously not exploring in the right areas
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net

somthing to explore (not a quest)
Page 1 of 1