A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crown Prince Warwick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slysoft

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Crown Prince Warwick Empty
PostSubject: Crown Prince Warwick   Crown Prince Warwick EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 7:12 am

Citizen Name: Slysoft

Character Name: Crown Prince Sir Warwick Gabriel Caranthir Felagund of the Fireserpent

Character Race: Elf, with small bits of drow race

Character Approximate Age: 7, though he looks like much older because of constant studying.

Character Appearance: Usually wears a heavy black cloak, hiding every aspect of his body except for his head- where you can see a golden band placed upon him by the high lord, Ranul.

Brief Background:

I was born to Lord Garrick at 2593 AC to an elven mother. I am the twin brother to Sok7; I am older by 20 minutes mind you. My brother and I have had many disputes- he is obviously jealous that I am to be next in line to the throne of Pylos. It wasn't known that I would be a grade 2 sorcerer- not very powerful, but my mother told me with studying my magic would improove.

When i arrived at Korth, no one knew anything about me, except my mother Sorceress and my father, Lord Garrick. My mother told me to study hard as I will be next in line for the throne.

Most of time i study in secret place on Underworld, and i can be hardly found on land, however most of time I'm on land i can be found on Korth.

Character allies: All Ranul followers, but mainly those of my noble blood.
Back to top Go down

Crown Prince Warwick
Page 1 of 1