A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow demon

shadow demon

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Persona Record
Char Name: shadow demon
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

gz Empty
PostSubject: gz   gz EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 8:41 pm

if somehow you could do a command so it teleports you to gz....so if a newcomer comes you can greet/help him instead of running there and he may have gone when you arrive by running.... also may the gz a safe zone dont want anyone to die there escpacial the newcomers...just an idea like
Back to top Go down
Steel2000

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-24

gz Empty
PostSubject: Re: gz   gz EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 11:31 am

Shadow that is a fantastic idea. I can't tell you how many times I have tried to track down a newcomer looking for help. Trying to match up my coords with their coords as they are frantically running around like chickens with their head cut off is nearly impossible! To be able to ask them to jump to gz (buy saying /gz or something like that) would make it easier to help newcomers (we all know how important I feel they are to this game).

I also like the idea of making gz a safe zone to phelp rotect our newcomer friends Smile
Back to top Go down

gz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: Out of Character :: World Suggestions-
Jump to: