AWMYTHS Chapter 10: The Night Wars
 
HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Starting My Story. Keep Reading.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sea

avatar

Number of posts : 19
Age : 48
Localisation : Chicago
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

PostSubject: Starting My Story. Keep Reading.   Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:10 pm

This is Just A little Part of my story.


My Father's Teleport Crystal

My Father Nickolous made a Teleport Crystal that works, but only 60% Of the time. The other 40% of the time the whole Teleport Crystal explodes into many,many colored fragments. Usually this involves a quick life's end of the bearer of the Teleport Crystal. (I know what you want to say, but many people have been willing to take that chance)

He made it from somewhat exotic items. Two can be obtained by careful mining; one can be found by seeking
a most unfortunate creature: and the most elusive one is obtained by a quest of patience and endurance.

For those people curious of the exact nature of the Teleport Crystal, it is made up of the following ratios:

12 Gold chunks (represents the light energy manifested by the Sun Goddess Ollopa)
21 Jade crystals (represents the light focused to reach the sky and stars above).
7 Mystic Water Goblets (represents water's mysterios properties To bind the light's energy)
7 LucKy Rabbits feet (represents the speed and movement
needed for light transport)

My father was wise and a solid thinker. He was a very educated scientist. My Mother was a High Priestess.
(Sometimes I wonder how Brains and Heart got along so well)

All things under creation are not necessarily Good or Evil but a needed balance of all life essences. One cannot esist without the other. He also said that it is important that each person use wisdom as best bestowed upon them, and not rely too heavily on one's heart.

He said that the Teleport Crystal could not always work because life itself is uncertain in its length, potency, and ruled by fate more often then not.

When the Teleport Crystal does not work it kills the travelor a fate unfortunate indeed.
But when it does work the Teleport Crystal will take the traveler any place he/she desires but with one unyielding caution: one place/one time only!

If the user of the Teleport Crystal becomes an unfortunate victim of Fate; this is remedied by following the proclaimed route out of Death. One last awareness of the use of an defective Teleport Crystal is an increased weakness of body, mind, and spirit.

Have a pleasant journey if you DARE!!!
study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sea

avatar

Number of posts : 19
Age : 48
Localisation : Chicago
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

PostSubject: Re: Starting My Story. Keep Reading.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:53 pm

While comeing home to the land of Tir'an I felt the feeling of abcence. My Father Nickolous who made Teleport Crstals My Cala, And many great Dragons. My people are wonderful, and brave. Its truely wonderful to be home In my sweet town of Tir'an. Seting a blessing for Sun Goddess Ollopa I feel her her blessing and love. Crying over my saddness and loss of my Cala. Sometimes where there is great good and joy there is also evil and blackness one cant exist with out the other. I will continue to write of my Journey's, late so please keep reading. cat queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Starting My Story. Keep Reading.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Al Khamsa Story (four charecter's available) (please reply)
» Another mixed up Cinderella Story
» 8 word story.
» The Number-smart Parrot (More like information than a story...but...yah)
» High Noon (A Cowboy/wildwild west story)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: Character Histories-
Jump to: